flydive

Salt Lake City, Jan 15-17th?

Anybody up for showing an out-of-towner some exits I've heard about? Probably only in town for 1 day between the 15th and 17th, but I'll have 2 packed rigs:)
Thanks all,
Richard

757-589-5169

hey wow! A crew that's still jumping in the winter!

I wish I could say the same about the denver crew (excluding a few less weak individuals....) ;)
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

I wish I could say the same about the denver crew (excluding a few less weak individuals....) ;)

Dude I'm always down for CO jumps! Hit me back

there is 2 colorado crews. they dont talk to eachother much, but i think your correct.

tracks in snow is bad man. like i said....

colorado is fragile for base i think.
im tainted because i live here. so i dont know for sure. the way you ohio kids talk it seems that way.

just 2? i thought we had gotten further then that into the alphabet describing the colorado crews.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

just 2? i thought we had gotten further then that into the alphabet describing the colorado crews.

oh, your right. the A team formaly known as the Colorado crew are smart enough to keep to themselves, and pretty much only one of them jumps at all lately.

B team is more or less self destructed/dispersed,

the C team moved,

and my crew, the 4 of us, well...

one is skiing outa state, the fat kid works to much, and the other guy thinks he is to important to keep BASE jumping. (he burned out at school) and me? well, i went paragliding. :S

"and me? well, I went paragliding"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

But yeah, it is understandable people not wanting to jump. It is below 20 degrees outside, and most of the jumpers around are rather experienced. They've all had their share of 2am ladder climbs, in 0 degrees with snow blowing. So no flaming there.
Nathan

Dude I'm always down for CO jumps! Hit me back

PM Sent
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."