Calvin19

everybody give nate P a big chunk of kudos for climbing down.

i mean, the three of us slider down, at 400', and he is the only one with the balls the puss out and climb down. i mean, i had no problem with the 50mph tailwind right between the wires. the two of us just floated the bitch. full moon, sick visuals. goodnigtht nate. :P

i hate you. end of story.

look at the winds for monday night. perfect. 2-4 allllll night.

bastard.
Nathan

don't worry nateypoo, there's always a next time...
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

Well done young man. Very happy to hear this. Not that you didn't get to jump, just that you are intelligent enought to back down.

Thighs of an olympic swimmer...

Well done young man. Very happy to hear this. Not that you didn't get to jump, just that you are intelligent enought to back down.

Thighs of an olympic swimmer...

yea yea, let us have our fun with him first, then you can congratulate him for being a wuss ;)

Frankly, I don't blame him. I wouldnt want to have me biting at his ankles for the whole climb up either :P
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Good job on not being a lemming and thinking for yourself. It's all about the warm and fuzzy...well this time of year it's too cold, so only the fuzzy is obtainable.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Strong work

...a man has to know his limitations.

plus, velcro rigs are scary enough going terminal. i dont blame the kid. blimbing that ladder was a bitch.

i mean, the three of us slider down, at 400', and he is the only one with the balls the puss out and climb down. i mean, i had no problem with the 50mph tailwind right between the wires. the two of us just floated the bitch. full moon, sick visuals. goodnigtht nate. :P

Do you think that apart from your friends (who incidentally you can call on that invention called a telephone) the rest of us really care?

Actually, we've had three full on fuc*king blizzards in 3 weeks and these kids are still jumping. I care as well. I'm usually the token, "group chicken", so that makes it even more engaging. If I'm gonna chicken out in front of a whole new group of kids this summer, I need to know how bad I'm gonna get flamed.

edit: for super-baked spelling
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

To top it off, both of us had cutaways on that jump, and each swooped a cool 150ft+ downwind!B|
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I never met Hecker, and I care.

right on. it takes bigger balls to climb down. good job nate.

Sigh.

Do you think that apart from your friends (who incidentally you can call on that invention called a telephone) the rest of us really care?

Homeslice,

I -AM- proud of nate for climbing down. I agree, it takes more balls to puss out than it does to jump. I dont think i would have done the jump standard, only a floater. it was really cooking. NATE was not comfortable with it, and thats cool. its just a joke.

Sigh...

-SPACE-

well it gave me enogh info so in case Nate P x my path i will have no worryes inviting him for jumps.

I do rember one time were you told alot about your climbdowns..People listned and told you did a good job,why are you then the oppersit right now?[:/]

I far more respect a guy/gal climbing down rather than the experienced jumper jumping anyway..

Hope you still climb down Mac,its a good thing to be abel to do..If you cant you aint jumping whith me(genneral note)

Calvin,you guys didnt jump i know,as i didnt see any vid of it :P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

damn, you got me.

just one more thing i made up.

we just unpacked our rigs on the ground and got drug half the way back to the car. :P

wait, we did get drug a long way back to the car after we got to the ground.

i have always said, it would take a lot more than strong wind to make me climb down a tower.

Actually, we've had three full on fuc*king blizzards in 3 weeks and these kids are still jumping. I care as well. I'm usually the token, "group chicken", so that makes it even more engaging. If I'm gonna chicken out in front of a whole new group of kids this summer, I need to know how bad I'm gonna get flamed.

edit: for super-baked spelling

I will never flame anyone for climbing down. but i reserve the right to make fun, IN GOOD FUN, as long as no one gets hurt.

I will never flame anyone for climbing down. but i reserve the right to make fun, IN GOOD FUN, as long as no one gets hurt.

you dont need yto reseve that right its your duty:P aslong its in the good way as in this tread:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

well it gave me enogh info so in case Nate P x my path i will have no worryes inviting him for jumps.

I do rember one time were you told alot about your climbdowns..People listned and told you did a good job,why are you then the oppersit right now?[:/]

I far more respect a guy/gal climbing down rather than the experienced jumper jumping anyway..

Hope you still climb down Mac,its a good thing to be abel to do..If you cant you aint jumping whith me(genneral note)

Again you misunderstand me Faber.... I think climbing down is very sensible when you dont feel right. But posting about your friend on the internet climbing down last night so you can your buddies can blow each other online in front of us all rather than just talk to each other on a fucking telephone...... well thats just plain old sad......

If we went out jumping one night and I decided not to jump / or you decided not to jump, dont you think it would be rather odd to come online and tell the world that?... who cares about that stuff? only the people involved and there are PMS / Telephones / Email to talk to your hearts content about it....

If we went out jumping one night and I decided not to jump / or you decided not to jump, dont you think it would be rather odd to come online and tell the world that?...

dunno i cant rember when we last jumped together.. years?( ;) )
I has to say that it sounded to me that it were a thing the guys had on,i do rember that the two of us has made alot of similar posts here..
Also add that Calvin actualy indrirectly told us that they had to be nuts to jump and that Nate P probaly did the right thing..

Atleast thats how i saw it..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Also add that Calvin actualy indrirectly told us that they had to be nuts to jump and that Nate P probaly did the right thing..

Atleast thats how i saw it..

that is exactly right.

in all reality, the condidions were bad. my mentor would have been pissed had he still been around. but, i looked at the wind (50mph at exit, 400' up the guyed A, on ther ground about 15-20, all right between the wires), i looked at the LZ, (HUGE feild, no trees, nothing, only 2' of snow for about A HALF MILE)

I looked at these conditions, thought about it, and decided there could not be a problem with a floater. if ANYONE out there can point out a possible problem with that, i would like to hear it. NATE just didnt like the situation, and as a joke, i posted it. im still hanging out with him, and he doesnt seem to hate me for a joke. weird, you know? someone NOT hateing you after a small joke?

PS-it was just a joke.

-SPACE-