douggs

fatality in oz (not base)

You will always be remembered our friend... and your legend live in our thoughts and in spirit.

Benni Töff, hvíl í friði vinur!

Petur Steinn - Iceland

Hello Benni
What an amazing spirit you are .
Visualising you alone on a glacier looking for an exit point is beyond words.

Benni saved me from a fall by diving to my rescue with no thought of his own safety. He got right there with me , and stopped us both rolling off the edge.
Such spine. I had never experienced such selflessness before and was left with the feeling that Benni was superhuman.

Condolences to friends and family.

CU later Benni

benni,

there were so many good adventures with you my friend... all with a classic iceman story. you were one of a kind and we loved you for that. i only wish i got to show you my homeland - i know you would have loved it here. so i shall continue to live large and we will share our stories next time we meet.

i will miss you man - prue [:/]

I was truly amazed at the way you lived Benni-- so much so I'm amazed that you have moved on. You lived life with the volume up to 11. I'm glad to have met you.
eat the worm.
pope

hey crew... my name is jasmyn and i met benni and was there at the moment of departure....my mate and i built this stone monument on the landing spot...
bless outs to all who knew him.. we were impressed in the short time we knew him.....namaste

Truly sad!
Thank you Benni for all the good and crazy moments I got to share with you over the last few years! You will be missed!
It was never boring when you where around...;)

My deepest condolences to family and friends.

Atle Dahl

PS. These words and photos are ment for this forum only and may NOT be quoted or printed in any other place without my approval!

If you are family or friend of Benni and want hi-res photos, please PM me.
See what I'm saying? Thats what I'm saying! What am I saying? I DON'T KNOW!!

Hello everyone,
I am Benni´s Aunt Louise in Iceland. Benni´s parents have asked me if any of you have photos of Benni we would be grateful if you could email them to us at [email protected] At a time like this, every photo and memory means so much.
Thank you for all the kind words that have been posted.
Louise Harrison
Iceland

fly on Benni, the shroom fairy will miss you see post in bonfire
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Ahh Benni. . . I'm bummed you opted to head for the stars so soon. There was more kicks to be had. Oh well, you are not forgotten. You and all the other VIPs who seemed to have checked out too soon. Keep charging my friend. We're everyone of us coming you way.
richi

So, my friend.I hear you have left us...
I'll never forget your big smile,and I hope I see you again.But not yet;)
Take care Benni!

Dag Atle

:( this is the only time I can remember that you didn't make me smile. Fly Free my friend.
Fly-Free...

Dammit!

Benni was one hell of a man! I remember him getting to exit #6 in about 45 minutes, jumping and landing, then jumping OUT of the boat to swim back to Lysebotn. Here I thought Dag Atle was the strongest man in Norway, then along came Benni.

Then a hot chick who shall remain nameless had some fun with Benni, sneaking up on him during the boat ride back and pushing him overboard, fully dressed and napping. Unfortunately Benni had his wallet and cell phone in his pockets, so our hot chick had to replace some valuables, but that was AFTER Benni climbed back aboard and body slammed HER into the fjord. At least she had time to empty her pockets...

Then, because we always love to have fun, the two of them did a two-way off the side and back into Lyse Fjord.

Later, while cooking a feast for the SBK regulars, Benni and his buddy came to the staff apt. and helped with the cooking. Smart boys, those two.

It was a pleasure and a joy to have known Benni. Only the good die young...

Peace Benni, you're in the best of company now.

X O
Karen