mtnlion667

somebody leash maggot

It's juvenile dribble you can find anywhere else on the internet and a real reason others slam this board as useless.

Yep, this is very very true... its posts like this that a good lot of us get fucking bored of visiting this forum.... its normally full of worthless clique bulshit like this...

But, I'm tired of the ninja/pimp/crack-whore stuff and I'm sure others are too .

Alot of us are.............

You people are an endless source of entertainment.

like poking a beehive w/a stick.

thank you all.

nickdg, mac.......

you two are near gods in your base experience compared to me. I'll poke the stick your way just as soon as i'll poke some fellow newbie. now would i do that if a gave a god damn as to what the community thought of me....? again....... thanks girls

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

It's juvenile dribble you can find anywhere else on the internet and a real reason others slam this board as useless.

So, that's what I meant by, "shitting on us."

You are correct about others slamming this board.As someone wanting to learn about BASE long before my first jump.The experienced BASE jumpers I know advise against using this board for education, because even though there are very skilled BASE jumpers with good advice here, it becomes hard to decipher between good knowledgable advice and ignorance, to someone new.But, thanks to these kind of threads it makes it easier for someone like me to learn who to seek advice from.Thank you "Maggots Brat Pack" for helping me sort things out.
Besides, serious questions I would still seek the opinions of the people I personally know.
"I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, except I'll die in the end, she said. So what could really go wrong? -----Brian Andreas

...like poking a beehive w/a stick.

That's very mature. May I ask what you do for a living?

The problem is that you don't contribute anything to this forum. You are only here for your selfish satisfaction.

Unfortunately, it appears that your idea of the meaning of life is self-gratifying happiness and nothing else. As such, you don't care about whether or not you contribute.

But think about this for a second; imagine if all the BASE pioneers had never contributed or shared a single positive thing. You wouldn't be BASE jumping today my friend. Surely somebody with your IQ can understand that?

All we ask for is a little less poking with the stick and a little more flying around the beehive looking for honey. Or, go hang out at a different beehive.

This is the lifestyle, these are the people deal. Box of tissues for everyone Im buying.

P.S. Get the sand out of your pussys
Track high, Pull LOW!!!

That's very mature. May I ask what you do for a living?

I build telcom and data infrastructures for large companies. mostly ny state psych centers and hospitals. But at the moment, i'm out on dissability eating painkillers.......... sorry, looks like i'll be poking your hive for the next 6-8 weeks:D

And you are right, I don't contribute a damn thing to this forum. didn't realise that was required.

Life is about happiness. For me and those that I love and respect.

I've yet to insult any of you. If you would prefer not to be bothered by me, maybe you shouldn't read or respond to my posts.

And don't forget.... this is the dorkzone. There is NO honey. most technical discussions have been had, and are easily searchable for those that insist on learning from the internet. otherwise, it seems to be all R.I.P's (no dissrespect intended) and hey look at me's.

In all honesty, i do respect this sport and it's participants. ask the few that have met me, on the edge, i'm a good guy with a lot of love. But this sure as hell is not the edge.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

and hey look at me's.

I have to agree with mtnlion667 on this one....

Hey look at me.

And you are right, I don't contribute a damn thing to this forum. didn't realise that was required.

I'm pretty sure that's the point of every forum.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

As the moderator, one of my privileges is the right to "have the last word" when I wish. For this discussion, here it is:

Ryan, you win the official "nerd of the year" award for being the first person ever to invoke their SAT scores in an argument in this forum.

J, you are the runner up for demanding some kind of proof.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com