mtnlion667

somebody leash maggot

this man needs to go back to work..... he is wandering around our a's that have been recently over run by workers. not only is he stalking the poor employees, but he is tagging the no tresspassing signs with his own feces.
:S stupid bastard forgot to photo the signs that he wrote B.A.S.E. on in his own shit. thankfully the cellophane from his bagel was still in his pocket and he used that to write and smear with. his only regret is the 1hr drive home with hands that stink like crap.

are you guys as proud as i am.......?

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Yes, clearly all the other crews around the country/world are very envious that you guys get to have such a talented, eccentric individual on your team.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Yes, clearly all the other crews around the country/world are very envious that you guys get to have such a talented, eccentric individual on your team.

Eccentric?

Nah.

They don't have an albino _or_ a midget. Heck, they don't even have a bank robber. Those guys are booooring.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I thought invincible ret**d** ninjas were included in the eccentric group, but perhaps not. ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

I thought invincible ret**d** ninjas were included in the eccentric group, but perhaps not. ;)

I thought he was a dorka dorka ninja. That should count.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

mtnlion667,

Is this meant to be humorous? Witty perhaps?

I cringe each time I think of an outsider looking in and seeing this sickening, pathetic drivel.

Do you not have something intelligent to say?

You might be a great guy face to face but this is shameful.

Question - how old are you? This is not meant to be a snipe, I really do wonder how old you are and the level of maturity that I should expect from you.

John

dude magots gay any way

Ask him what Donna (Mrs. Sonnic) did when Magot was bent over and she had a oven mit, tub of cake icing, and a glow stick.

I think they were calling him GLOWWORM
Track high, Pull LOW!!!

Nice one John B|

Apparently, he's 28
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I cringe each time I think of an outsider looking in and seeing this sickening, pathetic drivel.

Hear Hear

This one was done real quickly so I'm sorry about the quality.

It's also a bit cheesy but I just don't really see the point.[:/]

Any way I'm off to the bridges, they're cutting my phone off on Monday and I've got the banks on my case. Maybe if I feel the urge I'll log in as Borat from some crumy internet café.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

hey john...

I'm nearly 30. I'm a father, believe it or not. My sat and iq scores were ridiculously high. I was even sent to a school for the mentally gifted as a young child.

But most importantly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone else in this world thinks of me. I am completely shameless, and have removed a great deal of stress from my life by being this way.

If my words or actions offend you. than i find that fucking hilarious, and i thank you for the chuckle.

As far as outsiders and their opinions go..... face it, we are all suicidal maniacs and will never be anything more than that. except maybe good advertising for some product no one needs anyway. lighten up buddy

Hunter S. Thompson

>>I'm nearly 30. I'm a father, believe it or not. My sat and iq scores were ridiculously high. I was even sent to a school for the mentally gifted as a young child.

But most importantly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone else in this world thinks of me.<<

If so smart, so responsible, and so gifted why come in here and shit all over us? Like John, I figured you for a teenager and I'm saying this as I know it won't bother you because you, "don't care."

NickD :)BASE 194

My sat and iq scores were ridiculously high. I was even sent to a school for the mentally gifted as a young child.

Can you back this up? Perhaps a scan of your SAT results?

Aside from that, human interaction works along many axes. Intelligence is only one of them.

...and have removed a great deal of stress from my life by being this way.

Is that the single measure stick that guides your life? I wonder if you misinterpret Dwain's adage. Perhaps you are not so intelligent after all?

If my words or actions offend you, than I find that fucking hilarious...

Is that the kind of wisdom you teach your children as well?

please explain how i'm "shitting all over" you or anyone else on this forum.......

How could such strong willed people be so darned sensitive...? haven't all you little girls grown out of that "i hope everybody likes me" phase.

Hunter S. Thompson

hook, line, and sinker. :P
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

But most importantly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone else in this world thinks of me.

then why do you post so much?

it sure looks like you care and that you seek attention.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Just because he responded doesn't mean he cares what you think of him. Wondering how he is "shitting all over us" is not the same as wondering what you think of him. Hell, when I read that "shitting all over us" remark, I wondered the same thing. His posts may not add much here, but I don't see him "shitting" on you or anyone else.

thuh innerneht is cool

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

My sat and iq scores were ridiculously high. I was even sent to a school for the mentally gifted as a young child.

Ok thats cool........

I couldn't give a rat's ass about what you or anyone else in this world thinks of me.

So why post the first quote?

>>I don't see him "shitting" on you or anyone else.<<

I jumped on him because he's part of a group here I can only think of as Maggot's Brat Pack.

I'm here to learn, get a neuron sparked, keep up my writing skills, and sometimes pass on a little BASE history.

But, I'm tired of the ninja/pimp/crack-whore stuff and I'm sure others are too . . .

It's juvenile dribble you can find anywhere else on the internet and a real reason others slam this board as useless.

So, that's what I meant by, "shitting on us."

NickD :)BASE 194