Bazair2air

A great portrait shot of Douggs

I personally feel that male BASE jumpers should be exploited far more than they are.;)

Admit it, if these were photos of a hot female there would have already been numerous salacious posts by the guys.

I say bring it on! :)

My question is, what is the point of doing this?

You do know he spends half his life running around with his cock out, right? It's Douggs...

Yes, you would need to log in to view the images. It is to prevent those under 18 from viewing the forum.

The POTN site is for Photographers all over the world to share their knowledge and display their work. This particular forum focuses on the artistic talents of Glamour Photographers and occasionally includes nudity or implied nudity.

Example A: The Dougg’s photo. It is artistic and very unique but like BASE Jumping, it’s not for kids.

Baz

Hi 570, how are you?

Obviously, Dougg’s is a popular Gent in the community and deservedly so as he is a very talented individual.

The photo on POTN was taken by a great Photographer whose goal was to shine a fine light on one of our own. Although photos of unclothed men are not on my list of favorites, I find the photo posted on POTN to be exceptional work on many levels.

Others here may enjoy the artistic workmanship and positive portrayal also.

Have Fun!
Baz

You do know he spends half his life running around with his cock out, right? It's Douggs...

Ah, I see you've had dinner with him.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi 570, how are you?

Obviously, Dougg’s is a popular Gent in the community and deservedly so as he is a very talented individual.

The photo on POTN was taken by a great Photographer whose goal was to shine a fine light on one of our own. Although photos of unclothed men are not on my list of favorites, I find the photo posted on POTN to be exceptional work on many levels.

Others here may enjoy the artistic workmanship and positive portrayal also.

Have Fun!
Baz

doing great how bout yourself....

Absolutly agree with you about douggs, outstanding individual and I have nothing bad to say about him. He continues to bring many things to BASE and expand it's boundaries.
I also think the pictures are well taken, I just wasn't expecting to see them pop up on the BASE site. I have not been able to log onto the POTN site so I can't comment on that but I'm sure it was done in a way as not to shed poor light on the sport but I do have to ask for what purpose, other than artistic, were they taken? Can it be used in an advertisement of some sort? Will I be seeing Douggs on the back of Skydiving magazine hocking rigs?

have a great 1

Is Douggs gay? It looks like he had a shaved and sculpted down-there.

dine on,
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Hi 570, I’m doing great, thanks.

I’m not sure if the photo was taken with intentions to use it commercially. But it would be fun to see the photo in a top ten contest and dust Hollywood jokers like Tom Cruise etc.

Dougg’s is the real deal. I wish him the best in whatever he decides to do.

Have Fun!
Baz

I don't understand this discussion sorry
this is how all aussies dress

what are we trying to discuss ?

I don't understand this discussion sorry
this is how all aussies dress

what are we trying to discuss ?

No; its how all male Aussie jumpers seem to dress! :D

Oh dear, I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd find myself saying Douggs looks...attractive!???:$ What's the world coming to??? LOL
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."