jtholmes

Miles D's 730 in 2006 Final Jump Tally

hey warped: keep your novels to yourself, and slambo never actually claimed that miles was his friend. so your wrong. Slambo, like rambo is a maverick, fiercely independent and dangerous. Slambo is just more clumsy and dumb.

and forthe Drokzone if you care:

The difference between a Utah Drop and an under:
An Under (or Swing Under) is when you let the canopy blow out in front of you enough so that you can safely drop down under all the lines and canopy. A Utah Drop is when there is less wind or way too much wind and you recklessly drop when the lines and canopy are almost directly underneath you causing you to flinch dramatically as the lines and canopy go whizzing by your face. One usually experiences a violent self gift wrap vision while passing by the canopy.

"don't you understand that stealing the limelight detracts from Miles' achievement? that we should be talking about HIM. instead of people applauding Mr. D., you seem to be jumping up and down saying, "me too!" "

Me too what? What kind of limelight am I trying to steal? I didnt do 737 jumps, and I never claimed to either. Therefore, because of this one paragraph in the novel you wrote, Id have to say that you are not very good at making an argument.
Actually, by writing such a long post you now try and focus this entire thread on yourself, why are you making such a big deal about it? Hungry for attention?

yeawn,who cares.go pack a rig + jump.:|