d_goldsmith

San Antonio/Austin Locals

I'm shipping out to boot camp in March and then on to Fort Sams in San Antonio from May until September (combat medic training). I won't have internet access in March, and am not sure when I'll have it again, so I'm hoping I can make some local contacts early. Anyone that thinks they will still live within 100 miles of San Antonio between May and September, if you PM me your phone number before March I'll owe you beer, GC, ect...

I'll have weekends off and I'm pretty sure I will have a cell phone and transportation, but doubt I will be able to access the internet often other than maybe ocationally an internet cafe.

Thanks
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

I forgot to say happy new years from Pacific time and that I met a few Texas locals at the Perrine on Memorial Day weekend, but not sure what part of Texas they were from. Britany, Dave and Amanda I think?

contact the nice folks that gave you your BASE # (OR NUMBERS --did you qualify for night BASE ???) they're in the Houston area....... but i'm very sure they have contacts all over that big state of theirs.

later and happy new year and happy new BASE NUMBER(s) and..............
NPS SUX ASS

Good idea. Thanks.

I haven't heard anything from them yet. I should probably email them to make sure they got the letter and check.