blair700

BASE 652

Still missed here as well....[:/]

Got your message last night Blair. Thanks man. Happy New Year to you too.

Rod

...[:/]
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Rest In peace. We made a tall jump for you and a small one. Miss you bro

May we live long and die out

Tom,
thanks for helping us get the old sister up and running... I know you unlocked that door for us:)
Almost 1 year to the minute we got to feel the wind in our face again, we got to get that extra freefall we missed out on last year. We had you in our minds throughout the evening... miss you Tom.
Happy New Year. hope your getting some nice jumps where your at.

Jason
570[:/]

Miss ya, Tom. :(

RIP
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Tom was sorely missed this past season at the Perrine. In my opinion, Tom accomplished one of the most remarkable feats in BASE Jumping. I remember making an early morning jump with him during the fall of 2004. This is when Tom was doing 4 jumps a day from early May to mid November and was as quiet as church mouse about the whole endeavor. While we were walking out on the bridge I was commenting on how the winds were usually calm during the early morning hours. To which Tom replied, " yeah, I have only had to miss two days of jumping due to the winds." I was like what? That's abusive! I thought for sure he was shitin' me. He wasn't! At that time Tom had made ( if my memory serves me correctly) somewhere pushing 700 jumps. All of them packed and just about all of them climb outs. He would make 4 in the morning starting around 5:30am and then pack all of them in the afternoon. He didn't do unpacked jumps. To pay homage to Tom, this past summer I tried to make at least one jump everyday. Most of these jumps were unpacked and I still failed at accomplishing this goal. I don't know how he did it.
Jamie

I was home for the holidays, and I made sure to dedicate a jump off the bridge to him on the 31st. He had some impeccable timing as I will never forget the day I found out he had left us, and I am just grateful I got to spend some of my life with him. I miss him sorely, as well do all of his friends that I know. He left so much for us and I still run into little things of his, gear and stuff as well as memories, all the time.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

>>and was as quiet as church mouse about the whole endeavor.<<

Class, pure class . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

True ... Tom really had class ... He handed me a packet once when i was busy talking to someone and simply said "all my friends carry knives" ...

I opened the packet about an hour later, once the guy who i was chatting with had left ...

I still keep the pocket knife from that packet with me every day ...