RiggerLee

Better Pic's from Baffin

I've been bussy. Now that the lateist Black Water gig is over I can get back to my Baffin campain. Here are some better pics of the sites I was jumping last spring. I had to go back and dredge up photos from the second trip. I just couldn't figure out how to get a good image off those tapes. Not a geek.
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

hey lee...glad youre well...may be heading back there myself in 2008 if youre interested..merry christmas!
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

This is a cool one from my trip up there. Sam Ford is such an immense place, it's not suprising we didn't run into each other up there.

More Here

I like the way the sun lights up the cloud at 1000 feet across the fiord from you. Some of the panoramics with the fin bracketing the frame on one side are nice and thats a great pic of the profile of Kigut just before it goes out of sight.
I see they let you pack in the loby of the school. What did te kids think of all that? It's good to see that he did get his baloon up. How did that thing work out as a chase vehical? is that six wheels or eight? Did you ship that and the balloon up there by boat over the summer? How many flights did he get? Come on give. I never got to hear the details. One of these days we really do need to sit down and swap stories.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

One of these days we really do need to sit down and swap stories.

Enough already!>:(

Attached a new emoticon I would love to see added to the existing range.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen