base283

ITW Fatality

damn. :(
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

...how more terrible can it be?! Eddie, meister Eddie !!!!!!!!! So nice and good boy. Fantastic friend and hard work person.
I will miss you so much Eddie. Fly and film free! Fly forever Eddie, and say hi to Dwain & Slim too, for me.

So bad and sad
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

Oh my god.....I´m speechless and can not belive...:(:(:(

What a great guy he was...:(:(:(

My condolences to his family and friends

Eddie my friend I hoped I would meet you to talk about your cinema movie soon...
This is really a sad year a lot of good guys are gone....:(:(:(

Just left ITW on Monday evening with thoughts how safe it was.....what the hell happened ?!
www.slobodanpad.hr
www.skydiveadria.com

German Eddie, Edgar Kraus. RIP
take care,
space

This is So Sad. RIP Eddie.

Kris.

This is so sad. We met you many times Eddie. Hungary, Italy, Norway, BD, KL, etc etc...
We did your jump number 200 in PTL B at that night in US, that was amazing jump.
You were so friedly guy, one of the friendlies that i have ever met...we came to visit you couple of yrs ago to your place...you gave us room to us, showed us exits..gave us food and drink...
We were planning to come to visit you again to BT with my GF.

Eddie, Thank you, for all, I´m lost of words now...I will miss you so much...

See you Eddie

Petri Lehtinen
Finland

I am very sad , I will miss Eddie a lot.

Thanks for the good times at KL Eddie.

Tu amigo
Gabo

Thanks, Can everybody send any photos of Eddie and comments to [email protected]
take care,
space

Space, i have lots of pics of eddie. do you need full resolution ones?

Pete

Medium would do. I really miss him making me angry.
Going out for a beer for Eddie now.
take care and thanks,
Tracy

He was an awesome cameraguy.. I really like his old 16mm stuff he showed once to me. I wonder what happens to his whole film archive.. I would be happy to organise a cutter and a steenbeck to get it all together..

RIP Eddie :|

Uh...Eddie.
I'm glad he finished his movie, i mean his "big movie". I'm sure the sitizen of little bavarian town -- Eddies home town-- like it. Sure they do -- almost all of them have participated in it playng, dubbing, makin stuff and decorating rooms. He wanted to make it perfect. He's spent a lot of time and energy creating it and he finished it.
And he was filming base with 16mm -- no mater how good his filming was -- sometimes perfect sometimes just ok and sometimes fuckuped -- he was keepin on doing it. He wanted to show base in slow-motion and he was pushing it hard and trying to get his best shot and he was the only person i know who was playing with the 16mm.
And i'm sure that he finally did his ws base -- the thing he was preparing to for a long time.
And he has visited all the "glorious" base spots -- skyscrapers and cave and bridges and TV-towers...
He was just doing everything he felt the passion to do, and he didn't waste his time calculating the chances of success -- he was just doing it in full force. He dreamed about something and that was the reason enough for "start and try" and the reason to say "yes" to it.
Hard to describe, but it was something in his way of living his life that is worthy of respect.
My deepest condolences to
his ww friends, to german crew

and to his mom and dad
and Tracy, please, say it to them then you'll see them. I remember them and i'm sending my warmest thoughts to them.

so sorry to hear that. my deepest condolences to family and friends.

RIP my friend!

what a fucking year ...

andY

Somewhere I've got a photo of Eddie clowning around in the supermarket at Bridge Day. He was mock-sodomizing an advertising poster. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

This is a big loss for all of us.

Damn. :(
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

F... Im feeling sad... will miss him
I met him first time in Moscow TV-tower boogie and instantly liked him...
I liked him a lot!
Fly free bro and track well, pull high.........enough

-Tony Vilko- Finland
FTF

Never met Eddie but always enjoyed his films. This has to be one of the worst years for BASE.

DBR
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

That's shocking news!
Met Eddie a couple of times, he was always such a nice person. Seemed like a solid heads up safety conscious jumper as well. It's always such a surprise to hear about one's accident...
[:/]
Fly free Eddie
PikkuMari

I'm in Shock. My thoughts and condolences to friends and family.
He was a great guy......