base283

to base_rigger

base_Rigger,
Here is my merry Christmas crap for you.
“Rigger” denotes the ultimate trust. Trusting one’s life to someone more knowledgeable.
You have really screwed this trust thingy up by claiming to be another and giving people crap under that impersonation. WTF were you thinking? So if somebody needs a repair on their gear, I guess you are number 1 one who not to call. I am a little angry that you belittle the term “rigger” with your crap. I am a rigger and people trust me. I’ve rigged some tremendous stuff. Because people trusted me. You are just farking off.
Rant over
Take care,
space

surely someone knows base_riggers real name? i mean the name his unmarried parents gave him.

i have jumped all over the world with some of the most intelligent and finest humans being. it worries me that i may end up at an exit point or pack near this person and have my back turned to them at any time.

anyone so spitefull should be exposed before their peers.
my hovercraft is full of eels.

I agree with Space. Base_rigger only knew how to spew hatred and insults.

I did a little research of my own regarding who Base-rigger really is. He can change his name, but it's hard to change the words he uses. His alleged real name has been mentioned by others numerous times so far ("NickNitro" - Nick Rugai). If we're all wrong about this, then I'm sure he'll let us know.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I agree,

base_rigger is an asshole and I hope he's next on the fatality list.

Lol. Such blatant trolling.

Are you him by any chance?

So, so... What a bunch of judgemental, hypocritical, attitudes we have here.

I know BaseRigger personally and have made several jumps with him. He is a heads up, intelligent guy, and a rigger. I trust his decisions and would trust him with my gear.

Have any of you EVER heard him say he is Don Cribbs? I think not! So you're basing your opinions on what some other person you don't know, with their own agenda's, said on the internet.

As many have previously said, this is the internet not a place to learn BASE jumping or learn about people. I find it very difficult to weight anyone's opinions very highly. And when I see jabs back and forth between people I rarely get concerned about the conversation.

So lighten up folks it doesn't mean anything. Quit trying to create what it means!

Have any of you EVER heard him say he is Don Cribbs? I think not!

no I haven't.

I HAVE read numerous tirades with which I disagree. BASE_RIGGER presented himself as highly confrontational and not particularly flexible. his posts oozed an anger and hostility.

sure his face-to-face persona might be quite different.
sure he might be making it all up for a laugh.
sure he might help others with solid advice.

but even if the above are true, how do you know which persona will greet you? which is the real social mask?

how can I trust that he has MY best interests at heart?
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Have any of you EVER heard him say he is Don Cribbs?

Including myself, 3 people posting in this thread have received PM's from him stating that as his name.

If you'd like, I can forward you the PM he wrote to me. I'm sure that others would be willing to do the same.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I might be wrong but I'd guess he's GH, BASE 75, from upstate New York . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I am an outsider looking in but ... this thread appears to be nothing more than a personal attack in which you are also naming names.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Have any of you EVER heard him say he is Don Cribbs?

The name in his profile clearly read Don Cribbs for quite sometime. That is why Sangiro posted the "impersonations" thread last week, which is now gone for some reason.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Have any of you EVER heard him say he is Don Cribbs? I think not!

I have, in a personal message.

I am an insider looking out. Anyone who uses a self-credited signature line appears to be a total twat.

Deceptive appearances or 100% accurate?

I particularly like the [again, presumably self-styled] moniker "Butter Stotch". Nice.

Perhaps an even better one would be Miserable, unintelligable, hairy-arsed, blue-faced, tight-fisted, Mel-Gibsonesque, skirt-wearing, heroin addicted shop-lifting Stotch Bastard".

There. I managed to insult an individual in the US and an entire species of sub-human cock-gobblers in one sentence.

My work in 2006 is complete.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

...Sangiro posted the "impersonations" thread last week, which is now gone for some reason.

I think he removed it because he wants this forum to move on from that issue.

And, in keeping with that, let's be done with this discussion soon, too.

If anyone has anything else to say about this, I'll give you another 2 hours. After that, I'm going to lock this thread.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

The only other person I see stating he told them he was Don Cribbs posted after you Tom. I'm not saying he didn't tell someone that, you and he have your own differences to work out.

What I said was the people posting their opinions had not been told that. Jason's statement about his profile may be factual. I never looked at his profile because I knew who it was. And I wouldn't have recognized the name anyway.

I'm also not criticizing how the issue was handled, but fro people to say he can't be trusted or hope he's the next on the list is ridiculous coming from people who don't even have a clue what or who they are talking about.

Nuf Said!

so under the username superduper in this thread he posts this:
I agree,
base_rigger is an asshole and I hope he's next on the fatality list

then in the thread about the fatality today he posts this:
It sucks,
Any details on the cause?

and then under username base_rigger on the blinc website he says this:

Sucks at the ITW...too bad it was not me this time around but actually a really nice guy.

so is this guy your friend?
apparently he called someone else a pathetic human being!!!!!

So what. As I said before it means nothing. It doesn't change my life one bit...Does it change yours?

There. I managed to insult an individual in the US and an entire species of sub-human cock-gobblers in one sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------

Damn that's good shit! :D

Cheers,

JP

i think tracey is right , i wish you the best of luck and i hope you get laid well and often.