Seven7

Merry Christmas From Feral

Hey out there in Base Land.
We have been far removed for quite a while but We would like to say a big hello and merry xmas and crazy New Year
to all our friends in the base community.Feral is enjoying all the letters from those who care to write.
I am sure he is sending his xmas wishes to you all in a typical Feral Way!!
Hoping to see you all soon.
Peace love and mungbeans...7....xxxxxxx
Middle finger to the rest of you...
bsbd Feral.;)

what's his address?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

"A "feral" person is someone who has unique, interesting, or different traits or characteristics which make them stand out. It may mean they are not boring, average, run-of-the mill people but in fact have point of differentiation from the masses. It may in fact be used as a term of endearment."

i learn mor evry day.

and i like also this:

" A feral animal or plant is one that has escaped from domestication and returned, partly or wholly, to its wild state. Rarely will the environment have evolved to accommodate the feral organism into its established ecology. Therefore, feral animals and plants can cause disruption or extinction to some indigenous species, reducing the pristine quality of wilderness and other fragile ecosystems."
my place i work

yes
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Yes Feral was Tried and Incarcerated from a non-understanding point of view from his native countries authority for being a self-suporting entrepreneur and 'growing-cultivating' to giving the public what they want. Also known as Free-Enterprise.
Hell of a nice guy and fun to jump with. I always liked to give him shit and get some back from him as well.
When the fuck are you Getting OUT ???
to add:
and I am also pretty sure that 'Feral' is his legal name. I really never knew what his born name was ???

Is this the guy who loves pink more than Avery? :o

I have heard of this one, we await his return...

Yes Feral was Tried and Incarcerated from a non-understanding point of view from his native countries authority for being a self-suporting entrepreneur and 'growing-cultivating' to giving the public what they want. Also known as Free-Enterprise.
Hell of a nice guy and fun to jump with. I always liked to give him shit and get some back from him as well.
When the fuck are you Getting OUT ???
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
That sucks! My thumb was green for 12 years. I did some amazing work. I must of trained over a dozen people inside and out. Northern #5, Big and the widow were some of my greats. All and said I most of had well over a 1000 ladies in those 12 years.

Track high, Pull LOW!!!