MyTwoCents

Amazing Anne

I met Anne H. this week. Had the grand pleasure of doing four hop-and-pops, drop cargo loads from 250 feet, and hike through the desert for two days with a great group of people.

I think I have a crush on her.

Thanks Anne; you're a rockstar!

Grab your sunnies and chapstick, let's go to the jungle... :)

I agree! We were together for about 7 seven years as a couple and she's still one of my closest friends.

You should meet her family back in New Zealand – class all the way . . . !

NickD :)BASE 194

Yeah, she's awesome! But she's married to a nice guy as well, so don't get any ideas.

I admire them both and consider them good friends.
http://www.exitshot.com

I'd like to ditto that. Annie looked after me in 89 when I passed thru Perris just out of school and more recently was one of 2 mentors when I started base. It's funny but exactly 5 yrs ago today we were road tripping thru AZ and celebrating xmas at S*****ro. There was one memorable jump in the snow over some ruins with some nice folk and a now absent friend. Happy times.

yes yes and yes...

Annie H is one of the friendliest and most positive women I have ever met...and her family back in the land of the long white cloud are top notch people! Great people come from great people...

That chicken will always be one of my best friends! She looked after me for years...and that AZ trip was absolutely one for the memory banks - Mrs. Jarvis' strapping young lad... My favorite was the giant Christmas tree stack at midnight!

JJ

Blah Blah Blah all New Zealanders are pigs and the only real people out there are descendants of Ray Losli...oh shit there goes my schyzophrenia again. That wasn't me at all, I'm just not feeling myself these days. As for Mrs Jarvis' handsome lad... what the fuck man...you never call anymore.
Just kidding mate. You too JJ see you boys soon eh.
Happy holidays and all that.
Cheers.
Matt