crwper

Whoville December 25

Hey all,

I'll be in the Whoville area December 25, and was wondering if any of the locals could show me around. I've heard of exit points on Mount Crumpit, the 3000 metre peak just north of town, and was wondering how much of this is usable altitude. The pictures I've been able to find on the internet look wildly overhung, like something out of Dr. Seuss. Should I bring a slider? A wingsuit? Thanks!

Michael

The pictures I've been able to find on the internet look wildly overhung, like something out of Dr. Seuss. Should I bring a slider? A wingsuit? Thanks!

Michael

I think that you will most certainly need a slider, and sounds perfect for your first wingsuit BASE jumps. Can I come too? I have been told that the swiss valley is not the best place for my first slider up jumps, so maybe I could get some in before I head to the land of Cheese and Chocolate. Then I wouldn't be stuck doing lame slider down jumps. ;)
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

I'll be in the Whoville area December 25, and was wondering if any of the locals could show me around.

you might try to find a B, A, or S. I understand security there is quite lax. on the 25th, especially, everyone just parties!

[edited to add]
p.s.
I'd stay off the mountain. if things go wrong, I doubt the whos will be in any shape to resue you. your options would be self rescue or a grouchy old dude. that guy is always in a foul mood at that time of year...
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

but that old guy's got one bangin' dogsled!
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

Well as I am dressed up as an Elf for 12 days, I will gladly Ground Crew. But really I wonder about this whoville and where in fact you may be going. Should this go right under the post about how many times a person should check their altimeter on a BASE jump?

Should this go right under the post about how many times a person should check their altimeter on a BASE jump?

No need. You just pull when you hear the Noise! Noise! Noise! Noise!

Michael

P.S. Regarding the possibility of being rescued by the gent on the hill: I heard he's really quite thoughtful these days. Something about a heart problem. Is there any truth in that?