pope

Post pics of your vehicle and your illegal jumping plans!

I just thought it would be a really great thread if everyone announced here where and when they'd be jumping, and a description of their vehicle(s)! Please include your name, SSN and DOB as well as your home address just for clarification!

Also post pics of the object you're going to jump, with your planned descent and escape routes just to prove it!

This one is on my mind all the time!

What is the point of your post!

i want to be jump thid bilding on 24 desembre.

i am walk in as if the place belong to me. walk up the stairs, go out and make jump. my friends from FLA come with car to get away.

i have big mustach and funy acsent.
my place i work

Let me have a crack at this one....

Here's the whole plan.

I arrive at your Mom's house at 4:20 where I break into your room and smoke your entire stash you keep under you mattress with your Playgirl mags. Once the sun goes down I walk out into the backyard a stare up at the object. Your 250 foot Sasquatch of a mother stands there casting a shodow upon me under the full moon. I gear up next to her stankey ass feet and grab my grappling hook. I hurl the hook as high as i can and after many tries I manage to hook one of her nipple rings. This is the hardest part of the climb since the rope hangs directly down the middle of the object so I can't get any grip off her legs. Using a jumar I climb and climb until I've reached the hole you climbed out of so many years ago. A sudden surge of adrenaline pulses through my body as I find myself staring face to face with a pack of venemous crabs. I now climb faster than I ever have to a cave above the hole and take refuge and a breather. After sucking down some Red Bull, I climb past the sagging overhangs and unhook my grappling device. From here I have great traction from the stretch marks and I make it The base of her neck where I find refuge underneath her adams apple. Here I leave a little donation to the object in the form of a pearl necklace. Ready to finish the climb, I grab a handfull of hair like so many men have done before me and wrestle my way to the top. I gather my thoughts together and prepare for my daring stunt. With camera ready to go since I want everyone to see what a badass I am, I run to the edge of the scalp and with the smalllest amount of imagination I yell "3-2-1 c-ya" as I "flick" myself. I do a triple spinning somersault with a doublebacked gainer and throw out. My canopy cracks open and I flare and land in the street out front where my ground crew is applausing. I then escape in your mom's wooden paneled station wagon and head to your girlfriends house to impregnate her.

If you need a picture of the object, just check the mantle while having Christmas dinner at your mom's house.

You now know the object, vehicle, planned ascent and descent. As far as when, I'm sure your girlfriend's pregnancy test will let you know it has already happened, and I don't need an escape route, I've read on this site that Ninjas don't get caught....

OHhhh Man, hey Hommie, I think I jumped that object once.
IS This IT ? !!!!

ray.

FUCK you. FUCK FUCK. i am going to be scarred to death of the dark from now on. no more A climbing at night. and no more going to visit grandma, nursing homes freak me out now.

FUCK you for posting that.:P

Hey Now, your suppose to be a big, tough and adventurous BASE jumper. That fears not of any new object to scale and find your thrills. ...;)

Let me have a crack at this one....

your 250 foot Sasquatch of a mother

(Actually, she's more like 265 with her Xmas CFM's on--so you can change your logbook accordingly)

Dude, you are seriously challenging Skin for his title--that shit is fucking hilarious. cheers!

And Ray, I hope for that 50 Ringitt you got a better looking clam than that lumberjack of a woman in that picture! But I agree with MH--that was just wrong.

pope

In 28 years we went from a "small band of brothers" to [enter your favorite glory hound/site burner here].

We are so doomed . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Dammit MH, I wanted that picture under MY name, you sneaky shit!!!! Hommie and Losli win the posts of the month award.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Here is my next object...I think I will be the first ever off it...opening up new objects is awesome. especially B's.

I plan to jump right by the flag...I gave a close up of my exit point to add to the feeling for all the vicarious individuals out there.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

That's what it should say on your tombstone MH, "He was good for 4 days of dirty old lady viewing". That's what I want it to say on MY tombstone though. You scooped me again....
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"