TomDancs

My trip to NYC

Damnit! I'm jealous of your pimp experience in NYC...I tried to pull off a similar dream while in town for the marathon and we just couldn't make it happen...rather Magot fell asleep and didn't call back. Next time...

tom, a few weeks ago i hit a few big pots at the local poker room, and got fairly drunk,wanting to do a morining load, and noone wanted to go so i called jery in new york and he said "yes base jump" so i loaded up the old lady and drove from fl to nyc, just like that. it took 15 hrs to get there and then 4 more to get over the gwb to east harlem.

jery was oh so kind enough to take us in to his fine home, and let me fuck my wife on his bed, while he spretended to slep on the florr but he was really jacking off i know because i jacked off once too.

so any way before the jacking off we wnet to the same b that it sounds like you guys went to, like if you took all of martin luther king ave from los angeles and put it into a 38 story building, there you have it..

so anyway theres a bit os a cross/head wind and jerry says to me he says " im probasbly going HANDHELD because its safer" or some nonsens like that so the moral of my shity story is stay off the intenret whilst drunk and packing up for A MORNING LOAD AT SKYPUNKS TOWER, BE THER AT 415 AM and also who gices a fuck about your deployment methiod if you atre haveing fun and actually making base jumps insted of just talking about them on the internet.

a real fine fellow that jerrold picolah

a real fine fellow that jerrold picolah

im gona miss his posts :(
he better get another name quick
HISPA #93
DS #419.5