magot

Do any of u have a clue

>AND U GUY NEED TO STOP PICKING ON TOM A

But it's soooooo fun! He is the self-proclaimed father of modern BASE you know...

>the guy knows his shit and other than baning idiots from the drok zone

yes he does know his shit...but why does he keep on banning idiots from the dork zone?

why do the people who dis-approve of Tom continue to post here?

what purpose does it serve, aside from harrassment?
(or is it simply harrassment = humor? if that's it, then you resemble kids who continually poke a dog and then whine when bitten.)

the internet is a huge place. you are free to set up a competing site, based on the rules you like.

it's a sad commentary if sniping at others is the best use of your life... the thought of Tom moderating this forum seems to rule your existance here. why do you cede such power to another? you seem to log-on only to vent disapproval.

I find it amazing. BASE requires strength.
Intellectual - to plan a jump.
Physical - to survive continued jumping.
Emotional - to survive the loss of friends.

so why do people who can exhibit such strength, show so much weakness by constantly harping? how can people confidently deal with a cliff jump (and a possible 180) act so insecure on the internet?

sad :(

we should be better than that!
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

What's that?

i AM SURE THAT mAggOT CAN GIvE YOU AN ENEMA IF YOU ASK...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Classic Tom A first words after waking from a nasty BASE accident...
"Is my accident on the BASE board???

Hmmm. I must have been on a lot of drugs, because I don't recall you ever being present when I was recovering from an accident.

And what's a McJJ?

It's that roll-over to stepthrough thing that you invented at the Go Fast Games. If you put the step through in before hanging the rig down (but in the opposite direction), you can go through the lines like you did, but end up with no step through once the canopy is in flight.

I hear a lot about how I've proclaimed myself to be various things. Can someone point me to one of these proclamations?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

general comment... clicked the first reply i saw ;)
you want me to do what???

so what is this thread about?

I don't have a clue?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Tom made me listen to country music once in his car when he picked me up from the boat docks....very traumatic....
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Matt the thread was supossed to be about the vast majority of the peiople writing here are fucking idiots.
and by no means do i mean u. basicly I was bored and agrivated with the lack of interesting threads here.

I think i just need more intertianment out of this site.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Start to play chess, I am sure the chess forums will have a much higher niveau then this forum.
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

they banned me from the chess forums
but i just had an idea im going to stsrt going to sex ahualics meating to pick up chicks
by the way u can all suck my dirty balls
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

:D:D:D

i know magot, i was just commenting on how much it had jumped around in the last 20 posts. i thought it was entertaining.

on the subject pf people going in....
maybe that boom that a lot of people said already started, some say never will happen, and some say already finished, is catching up to us, and thats why people keep going in all over the world, there is that mny more people doing it.

but i dont know, as we all know BASE is really easy until something goes wrong, then it takes more than balls to do it right.

I was just wondering how many idiots out there are base jumping but now nothing about ther canopies

I enjoy flying my big bus BASE canopies (I especially like them when they open on time and open on heading). But in all honesty. When it comes to flying a canopy. I'd much rather be under my JVX 87 Ferrari like canopy. That beast rocks.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I was just wondering how many idiots out there are base jumping but now nothing about ther canopies

My canopy is blue, silver, and black. I have one ordered that is kelly green and black.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Mine is Black It's pretty
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.