ultraviolet

730 jumps in 2006

Funny, thought the rules was pretty clear to everybody.

You can only log 25 jumps from the Perrine :)

Questions?

PerFlare
Team Bautasten

Per day. When the winds or temperature change, it becomes an entirely new object. Instead of landing one way, you may choose to land in another direction, which completely changes the whole jump. ;)

Also, if you've had lunch and are loading your canopy more heavily from one jump to the next, then the 25-jump-per-day clock should be reset.

Furthermore, with a sufficient amount of "Woohoo's" and "Yea's", any jumper may be exempted from this limit :)
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

"If it can kill you... then it is a BASE Jump"

You can quote me on that too.

So if you are closest an do not go over do you still win? I bet 701.

DBR

Me and the Northen Norgies made about 30 - 40 big wall climbs this year each. thats about 40.000 altitude meters to climb.

makes you climbers not jumpers:P if you jump off whith a single parachute systems you then are climbers who´re too lazy to climb down again.. it has NOTHING to do whith BASE..

IM THE BEST BASEjumper in the world,just sad only my mom think so:|:P:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

BASE is what you make of it.

BASE is a self-limiting sport.

BASE is a finite sport. If you do it long enough, you will die doing it.

There are so many different flavors and sects among jumpers around the world that it has become essentially impossible to determine who's better at what and who's more hardcore than their bretheren or sisteren.

I still have not been to the Idaho bridge. I could not imagine making 25 jumps over a few days. I still savor my individual jumps (maybe because I have no choice) like a sipping a fine wine, and not gulping it.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

i think tom is damn right to ask about how many unpacked of the perrine. and without anyone taking offence either.
full marks to Miles for this hardcore achievement,it must be the record for 1 year. its going to be really hard to beat and of course they absolutely are all base jumps but an unpacked jump from that bridge is hardly the same as a big wall base/ascent now is it?. if numbers are important to you then surely like in climbing you should be honest about how you got up there?. im not trying to dis unpacked jumping or anything, i wouldnt like to see basejumping degrade into animosity between the sub-disiplines hey, after all it isnt the same sport as skydiving is it?
so if Miles is reading this: with all due respect Sir how did you do it?how many? from what?
my hovercraft is full of eels.

While we are talking about this, Who is the best basejumper in the world???

Best BASE jumper in the world? That is easy : everyone who isn't next on the list. B|

I look forward to visiting again and trying to climb faster than your granny (with one leg). Tell my hero John he is still my god and the shrine is growing...

I could not imagine making 25 jumps over a few days. I still savor my individual jumps (maybe because I have no choice) like a sipping a fine wine, and not gulping it.

Nice.... exactly how it should be.... If you do 10 skydives in the day do you remember how cool the first one was? If you do 10 BASE jumps in a day do you remember the intensity you felt, the way your PC touched your hand in freefall, the way your leg was slightly kicking? on the first one?.... why risk your life for something you dont remember the fine details about?

Questions?

Yes PerFlare, I have a question. Does that apply to any other object(s)?

Thanks in advance
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Nice.... exactly how it should be.... If you do 10 skydives in the day do you remember how cool the first one was? If you do 10 BASE jumps in a day do you remember the intensity you felt, the way your PC touched your hand in freefall, the way your leg was slightly kicking? on the first one?.... why risk your life for something you dont remember the fine details about?

If you were given the opportunity to jump from an elevator tower or building 10 times in one day, are you saying you wouldn't do it?

If you were given the opportunity to jump from an elevator tower or building 10 times in one day, are you saying you wouldn't do it?

Depends.........if you get caught are you going to be in 10 times as much trouble??
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

i think he meant if it were LEGAL to jump an elevator tower 10 times in a day would you? How many jumps did you do in august of this year hookit?

Yes that is what I meant.
Thanks

they absolutely are all base jumps but an unpacked jump from that bridge is hardly the same as a big wall base/ascent now is it?

guess i never made a real basejump then..

i have 0 terminal jumps,actually no jumps above 1000ft,i have like 10ish slider up jumps(most done off Perrine)
I have more jumps unpacked than i have slider ups..

i wouldnt like to see basejumping degrade into animosity between the sub-disiplines hey, after all it isnt the same sport as skydiving is it?

you just did above:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he would do exactly 1 jump... belive me...
Me,i would see if i could do 11,just for the fun of it;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

whoa hang on there chum, hows your english? i think you misunderstand me, i am in no way trying to claim that unpacked jumps are not a real base jump and i think i was trying to say the opposite. if you want to get the most jumps done then unpacked is the best way to do it. something i love about base is that if you are doing it you should do it your own way, dont jump by someone elses standards or rules. but if you want to claim you have the most or biggest or best or strongest or even the longest one then lets all see it!!
if a climber tells me about an ascent the first thing i ask is maybe which route did you take? and top roping isnt the same thing as leadclimbing with little or no protection right? but if they climbed up there then they are still a climber no matter how they did it.
why are people taking offence to questions of how?
im really sorry if i gave you the impression i think your achievements were any less than mine.
kudos to martinrosen and the northern norgies for an immense way to jump this year and kudos to Miles for doing the same. also congratulations to sabre210 on his 290th jump from 100 different objects. i think you all hardcore basejumpers.
my hovercraft is full of eels.

That sucks that you missed all of his unpacked jumps man. I was there for a bunch of them this summer and they looked damn good.

You said "Bridgejumping is for training".

Funny you should say that, I feel the same way about big wall jumps. I mean really, big wall jumps are practically a really low skydives, you use a slider and everything. Its so safe you have to track along the cliff just to make it more dangerous! Everybody knows real BASE jumpers throw insane aerials off ridiculously low objects and then have to run from the man.
I agree with Faber, your not "REAL" BASE jumpers your just lazy hikers.
Since we've defined what a real BASE jump is you can no longer log more than 25 big wall training jumps.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

Nope. I've enquired about that already. Only the Perrine bridge is logged no more than 25 times. Nothing else applies as of yet. Take it up with the board and let us know when additional objects are in the 25 logged only category.

Thank you

Hello hookitt!

No, this just apply to the Perrine :)

PerFlare
Team Bautasten

Questions?

PerFlare
Team Bautasten

Yes, question. Does this apply to the entire object?? Or can you log 25 jumps per side??
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Oooooohhh BURN! Tim is so busted! Have you been padding your BASE #s with whatever this "Moon Tower" object is. I heard only 5 M.T. jumps add to your total #s!......Oh F*ck it, I can't flame if I don't know what your talking about.....
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

hows your english? i think you misunderstand me

i guess so

why are people taking offence to questions of how?

the offence were that a person that dislike another person were as first thing trying to pull down a achivement.. no matter if 306 jumps were unpacked and off the same object out of the total 700+ i think dosnt really matter.
Nobody asked why a aussie didnt pack himself when he did his world record,personaly i dont give a #### if he did or not,i couldnt make 100+ jumps in 24 hours even if i had packers,neither would i be abel to do just the 306 unpacked jumps Miles did off the same off the same object in a year..
I think theres no reasson to pull such achivement apart like that,asking for facts the other way would be ok,like on how many objects,slider up down,unpacked etc etc

im really sorry if i gave you the impression i think your achievements were any less than mine.

i used me as an example,i dont care if other than i think i achieved anything aslong as i think i do what i like.. Its all what matter to me. That i takehats off to others is another thing...

Peace out

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i think that miles did not jump at all he has a clone jumping for him a clone that rides a unicorn
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad