ultraviolet

730 jumps in 2006

And I thought it was captn kangaroo! Now I know it was one of Miles' clones.
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

"Quite honestly, I think that anyone who likes to have their friends get on-line and spray about their numbers ought to be willing to break down those numbers. "

It's too bad the Venerable Mr. Aiello doesn't have the balls to apologize for his not so thinly veiled personal attack on Miles. You should keep your petty personal issues to yourself. You're the Moderator for Christ sake.
You have no knowledge that Mles has asked anyone to "spray" about him online. Be a man. Apologize and don't make excuses.

Ok. I apologize for letting my personal issues with Miles' and his crowd get the better of me in this forum.

You have no knowledge that Mles has asked anyone to "spray" about him online.

That's definitely not true. Miles has told me that he asked Shane to "pump him up" on these forums.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Of course, you have dropped out of this discussion since stirring the pot. Maybe you banned yourself for a week. Good call.

If you were given the opportunity to jump from an elevator tower or building 10 times in one day, are you saying you wouldn't do it?

Of course I would do 10 jumps a day if possible. It's just not easily possible where I actively jump. almost every single jump i've done was a single jump so it has taken a lot of time and effort to get 477 base jumps.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Of course, you have dropped out of this discussion since stirring the pot.

dude, that was page one stuff. the thread returned more to topic on page 2.

now you are stirring the pot...

to what end?

I won't defend Tom. Tom has apologized (as you asked). claim your victory. move on. be productive.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

but you banned Shane from even viewing the forum, thus it is not happening. nobody is pumping anyone up or spraying about jump numbers. you asked how many unpacked perrine BASE jumps miles has and since I know everything, I answered.

didn't I mention that in any of my other posts? (that I know everything)

If you were given the opportunity to jump from an elevator tower or building 10 times in one day, are you saying you wouldn't do it?

Of course I would do 10 jumps a day if possible. It's just not easily possible where I actively jump. almost every single jump i've done was a single jump so it has taken a lot of time and effort to get 477 base jumps.

Thanks for the answer. It's not possible here either. I and many others would have 2000+ BASE jumps by now and no "access skills". The question I asked Mac was in referrence to temporary access. A legal day or couple days of jumping from a building.

When the event is over, go back home and return to your regularly scheduled program

Hey Mac, The question was originally directed towards you. Sooooo, would ya jump once or 10 times, or even 6 times?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

vertical or horizontal? :P

HA!!! You clearly don't know everything. Many ane most things perhaps but everything?.. I think not. The proper response would be very similar if not exactly ... "What do you mean? An African or European swallow?"

The proper response would be very similar if not exactly ... "What do you mean? An African or European swallow?"

The answer to both is 17.
When in doubt, the answer is always 17 or (c) depending on the question.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

No it's not, it's 42!

Oh yes I forgot, for you guys it's different since you're a few hours behind.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

That's definitely not true. Miles has told me that he asked Shane to "pump him up" on these forums.

Definitely not true.
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Actually if could be any number you so choose....

I had an engineering professor who said the answer could be three to any numerical type question.

It all depends on the units! You can tweak the units type so much to achieve any number you so desire.

what if the number is unitless?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

what if the number is unitless?

Then is x/3.

Yeah I forgot about Reynold's, Nusslet, and Prantal....

I would just blame it on "String Theory"

Sorry I couldn't resist knowing you are a physicist.

DBR

"What do you mean? An African or European swallow?"

The Europeans are more likely to swallowB|
SabreDave

Hey Mac, The question was originally directed towards you. Sooooo, would ya jump once or 10 times, or even 6 times?

Actually zero is probably the answer. Mac had an invite to the UK crane boogie and respectfully turned it down (he doesn't go for the high profile stuff). I sneaked my way onto that load and made 9 jumps (plus another jump that night with Belgian Johan). I had one of the best days of my life, Mac might've done a solo that night and felt the same - to each their own.

Generally I only take an occasional hit from the BASE pipe, but I've got some friends who have a sub-terminal needle hanging from each eyeball with an intravenous static-line on the side. I jump enough to keep me happy and sane and that is good enough for me.

As for this 'prissy posse vs. the we're so fuckin' rad crew' bullshit - I reckon all of you should take a break from that stupid fucking bridge and come make some jumps back out in the real world.

Write on skreamer! Best post I've read in a long time...