freakquentflyer

is everyone proximity flying these days?

Pretty sick!!

Nice to hear 'The Pixies' again. Never thought of putting it to BASE footage.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

This one is gives me some chills along the run...

That is a sick mother fucker. Big balls, excellent canopy skills.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

that was progressive.very nice flight.

makes skibase look pretty lame in comparison...

Nah, that's weak. Proximity flying is soo 2006. The 2007 rage will be flying through arches. ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Ski basing is so 90's anyway.
Have fun!

that is the china arch, right?

i mean, of natural structures, i bet there only a few that are flyable with modern technology. i have flown through one arch. not in a wingsuit though

"As far as we know, there are only ten natural arches in the world that have spans longer than 200 feet. All but one of these are in the Colorado Plateau area of the United States. Although there may be other natural arches this long somewhere else in the world, no others have so far been confirmed. The most likely candidate is Tushuk Tash (Shipton's Arch) in China, measured at 1200 feet high, making it the tallest natural arch in the world."

http://www.naturalarches.org/big9.htm

Arches for any taste! ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

HI,
My name is "feakquentflyer" I'm GAY, and not only that, but I BASE jump too, and not only that, but I have enough money to buy a wingsuit and go someplace and jump off a cliff. And since I would have no idea what to do after jumping off that cliff if I had not watched a video called "superterminal," I'll do this.......

I'll post a video on GAYTUBE....I mean YOU tube and then post a link to my sketchy BASE video on the dorkzone...Everybody will love me.....Especially the guys.

PEOPLE PLEASE.....Don't be gay, and don't encourage people people to be gay.

If somebody posts a video on youtube that would encourage other people to die, don't encourage them.

-jimmy halliday

I mean give me a fucking break...........

This is what the fag posted about her video on GAYTUBE

"Wingsuit BASE jumping close to trees and rocks in the Alps and elsewhere. Using a Vampire 1 wingsuit by Phoenix Fly. shot with Panasonic Lumix digital camera on movie mode at 28mm zoom duct taped to top of skateboarding helmet."

Ya'll wanna help decrease the mortality rate???? Please call these people fags and not pioneers.

If you are doing jumps like that, and describing them like that, you are not doing our sport any favors.

But you aren't trying to do our sport favors are you? You have other motives, and tthose motives have homosexual overtones.

Stay in the closet, stop posting like that, or stop jumping.

jimmy halliday

Oh I'm sorry,
the poster should get more respect from me cuz these are the tag words she put up on GAYtube... "Wingsuit BASE jumping eiger alps"

Oh yeah of course you are a hordcore guy who deserves respect for what you've posted on her e .

Oh wait,
I'm sorry.
She just coined a new phrase didn't she????

"PROXIMITY" flying

"Is everybody "proximity" flying's nowa days?"

Well if you coin a new phrase, I guess you get the right to brag anonimously.

"hey everybody look at me, i'm "PROXIMITY" flying."

But what gives you the ok to post under an unknown username directing us to an unknown youtube user profile?????

Is somebody else using Jimmy Halliday's account and posting under his name? I mean, I don't think the gay references are very appropriate, but other than that he's pretty funny and not saying anything I particularly disagree with.

Reminds me of that guy who posted his video on a MySpace website, of all places. That was pretty funny too.

Elitist you say? Yeah, definitely. Hypocritical? Probably as well. But at least two of us are having a laugh!

For future reference,
whenever I think somebody is doing something lame, I'll accuse them of being "gay"

Please keep in mind, I am not actually making derogatory comments about whether or not peope are participating in same sex relationships.

I just re-read my posts and if you substitute the word "lame" every time you see "gay," I believe the you will get what I'm getting at.

hello mister jimmy on holiday.

is lame when someone is to be disabled?

i am thinking you find maybe new moderating person to be helping tom yelow. if it is femal who is gay and lame, that is already many equalitis we are to be look for.

we strongly sugest she aply for positin.

here is good advise as well: do not leave vodka next to computer. if it spill your computer will to be broke
hav a nice day mister on holiday
my place i work

Thats to easy, using a plane. I`ve done the same in my "so last year" S-fly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWWZsceBmk&mode=related&search=

I don't think the gay references are very appropriate

Yeah. Gay references are for retards. :)

Yeah. Gay references are for retards. :)

Big difference, retards can defend themselves.

Just digging a hole...

dude, -I- would fly a god damn TRACKING suit through that arch. i mean, seriously, we could fly a 757 through that arch, literaly. with pleny of space, almost without breaking a sweat. ;)

Pretty sick!!

Nice to hear 'The Pixies' again. Never thought of putting it to BASE footage.

Pretty cool. I thought the same. The last time that song was in my mind was in a vid we made of an eight-way CRW dive where three of us were wrapped up.

ETA: relevance to proximity flying. Sort of.

:)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

...just coined a new phrase..."PROXIMITY" flying...

The first time I heard the term "proximity flying" it was being used by James Boole to describe flights by Robert Pecnik. While I'm sure that you are much more proficient at wingsuit flight generally, and proximity flying specifically, than either James or Robert, I do have sufficient respect for their skills that I'm willing to allow them the ability to use common english words in an effort to describe the flights they have made.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com