magot

Florida locals

Hi guy's Im flying into FT myers and staying in Napels
then driving to the keys im gonna try to hit evrything i see
but i dont want to burn your shit so u might want to send me some info. and if u want to meet up that would be great.
by the way i have a computer and i canfind any A any where in the world u have to love technoligy
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

it took me all of 5 minutes to find the black hole
Im an evil genius
TOSS MY SALAD

I am sooo glad I'm not in Florida right now.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

sOME hOW i THOUGHT yOU'd FIND THE black HOlE :$
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Im an evil genius

Maggot, be careful with black holes!

"A black hole is an object predicted by general relativity with a gravitational field so strong that nothing can escape it — not even light.

A black hole is defined to be a region of space-time where escape to the outside universe is impossible. The boundary of this region is a surface called the event horizon. Nothing can move from inside the event horizon to the outside, even briefly."

Also, remember: Black holes have no hair!!!

Look at this guy, he studied black holes! Learn from his mistakes!

Use your manequins as test jumpers and proceed with caution. Call me from black hole, that will prove information can escape from black holes and we'll win the Nobel Prize!

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Not Safe for Work.

I think this was the black hole he was talking about

edit to add NSFW tag ~TA

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

Hey dumb ass....

I have a sweet 24 floor hotel in ft. myers. I opened the roof door with a credit card.
and within a 5 block radius there are (or were in sept) 3 cranes over 200'

call me.

I'm going to be there from the 21st to the 24th of dec. and I am definatly hitting my hotel again w/ ring girls from the mma fight as grouind crew. nothing like busty underage chicks in fishnets and pumps screaming like school girls while you jump a downtown B. very stealth. F'n new yorkers......

Hey Fl locals.... get in touch w/ him. he will jump all of your shit, might as well guide him in the right direction or it could get messy.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

derka derka jehad mohamud bakalbaklal any way so u say that is the building were u got all the hooker i supposed wel then jedi night then lat is thon for me i like build and crane um good build good crane crane good
do u still have the nub of the hokers i could always use a bj at th ext point.
by the way i had stickers made up for trip that say this BASE site is now the property of MAGGOT
TOSS MY SALAD

Im an evil genius

Maggot, be careful with black holes!

"A black hole is an object predicted by general relativity with a gravitational field so strong that nothing can escape it — not even light.

A black hole is defined to be a region of space-time where escape to the outside universe is impossible. The boundary of this region is a surface called the event horizon. Nothing can move from inside the event horizon to the outside, even briefly."

Also, remember: Black holes have no hair!!!

Look at this guy, he studied black holes! Learn from his mistakes!

Use your manequins as test jumpers and proceed with caution. Call me from black hole, that will prove information can escape from black holes and we'll win the Nobel Prize!

Yuri

i see your turkey day went by fine.

We found said hooker in the yellow pages.... let your fingers do the walking jedi knight.

Wasn't the best blowjob ever..... but she did let all 3 of us tag her. and I went last, by request.... dirty hookers are best used, used. I'm sure you would agree.

nothing like a good bloody mma fight folloed by a bunch of whisky and a lowish B plus a hooker to intro you to ft myers... you should apear on the 22nd and we can repeat it all, otherwise we'll just do it w/out the fight the day after.

ps aren't you supposed to be tagging that little chick, whats her name.....

Hunter S. Thompson

I cant beleave none of u dumb in bread rednecks are willing to help me out looks like Im gonna be on a mission to burn every object i can while im down there
in that swamp u call home. It will be like taking candy from a baby.
TOSS MY SALAD

fuck you no one likes you..dig dong the magots dead.

piss on my grave too.but take my wallet and canopy first.

Wow. I can't believe so many people are getting offended by comments on the internet. Try to step back and look at other posibilities. Like he is just fucking around, and like he said in another thread, he's doing this so that people won't be sad when he dies. Kind of like a dog that loves his master will leave home when he is about to die.

...so many people are getting offended...

I don't think many of us are offended. We're mostly just saddened.

Tater'head was camped out at Z-Hills about a month ago.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If anyone is actualy offended..... which I doubt. then they are oversensitive little bitches and deserve to have their weak little feelings hurt. And the whole part about not wanting people to be sad.... what a crock. Trust me, maggot doesn't give two shits what the rest of us think or how we feel. That is why we get along so well. He is one perfectly honest friend, and those are hard to find sometimes.

Hey BRap.... You gonna join us x-mass eve-eve in the raping of ft myers..? we'll all hit the ATM before the jumps, wear our best watches and boots, last one to frap in gets the gold... And they get to piss on the others graves. with all due respect of course. And if we all live.... bring on the hookers, blow, and sunrise jumps! wait, does your girl read this board...?sorry...

Hunter S. Thompson

If anyone is actualy offended..... which I doubt. then they are oversensitive little bitches and deserve to have their weak little feelings hurt.

People who have recently lost a loved one are, I think, allowed to be offended in that context, without being labelled "weak little bitches."

A little consideration for grief isn't going to kill anyone.

Step back, calm down, and remember that most of us have non-jumping family and friends who are likely to be a bit shocked by some BASE attitudes about death. Being careful what you say around your friends families doesn't make you oversensitive--it makes you tactful.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

If anyone is actualy offended..... which I doubt.

I'm not offended by Maggot's posts. They're just so poorly written that I don't have the energy to read them. As a result, his posts only clutter the forum.

Having heard about the real-life Maggot from people who's opinion I trust, I have reason to believe that he might actually be quite funny. It's my type of comedy.

Unfortunately, right now it's like listening to Chris Rock and Dane Cook sucking each other off on stage. It might be funny, but with their mouths full all we can hear is mumbling.

So we throw tomatoes and hope the next act is better.

Trust me, maggot doesn't give two shits what the rest of us think or how we feel.

An attitude to be truly proud of... :S

People who have recently lost a loved one are, I think, allowed to be offended in that context, without being labelled "weak little bitches."

A little consideration for grief isn't going to kill anyone.

Hey there big A.... didn't realize we were busting on the depressed. Possitive no one intended to do that. Mytwocents there just seems to be dissapointed, not really sad.

Death happens and it hurts. As most of us know, It's painfull when you lose someone you know and love. But everyone deals with pain in their own way. And as I do with anything i don't want to face... i'll joke about it untill it's shoved down my throat. then I'll digest it as well as possible and laugh again when I can. But we've all got to face the music just like all of our friends and loved ones will.

i'm not making light of the above subject in the least.... the weak little bitches I refer to are those that are offended by his crass humor, poor spelling, and threat to burn their objects (which he really wont do, don't tell him I told you).
Just as with everything else in life:
Those that mind, don't matter. And those that matter, don't mind.

Hunter S. Thompson

If anyone is actualy offended..... which I doubt. then they are oversensitive little bitches and deserve to have their weak little feelings hurt.

so who reads this forum?
- jumpers
- jumper wannabes
- jumpers' family and friends
- officials investigating permitting/banning BASE

if people in the last 2 groups find your humor lacking, will it help the BASE community?

does your short term entertainment cost the community in the long term?

do you even care? [:/]
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Tom
nothin for nothin but this is the base zone. not the i want to base zone, or I know some one that base jumps zone.
and if base jumpers dont get the humor in this then there not base jumpers but posers any real base jumpers ive meat have been smart enough to tell the difference
and for those none base jumpers say la vi
TOSS MY SALAD

magot...

do you pronounce your nickname mag oh

i do. it looks french

Hi guy's Im flying into FT myers and staying in Napels
then driving to the keys im gonna try to hit evrything i see
but i dont want to burn your shit so u might want to send me some info. and if u want to meet up that would be great.
by the way i have a computer and i canfind any A any where in the world u have to love technoligy

Not knowing any of you, but just reading trough the post....

Mr Maggot started out with asking if someone could help him. Give him some credit for actualy asking.

In my backyard we have had people come and do some stupid shit that has pissed of some farmers. And had they just asked some of the locals about landing sites, everything would have worked out fine.

So maybe next time, answer people when you know things they dont!