kege

Morpheus He?

There's a Morpheus ad in the December issue of Skydiving (see att.). Anyone know anything about this He container? Is it a teaser for something the are about to release or am I missing something? It is not on their website either.

K

best way to find out: ask!
why not the manufacturer?
should be the best source....

try:
kathy -at- baserigs.com

B|
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

There's a Morpheus ad in the December issue of Skydiving (see att.). Anyone know anything about this He container? Is it a teaser for something the are about to release or am I missing something?

It's always nice to guess without the facts so here we go. :) Just few thoughts we came up with Aave and Vesa while it was boring at the office... :) If you look at the pic the rig has no hiprings and narrower cheststrap, also it looks like it has shiny surface (could be the paper too) so it could be made out of parapack... All this sounds like it has been designed to minimize the weight of the system by removing unnecessary metal parts and unnecessary bulk on the materials. Hence the name "He", the chemcial abbreviation of helium. So our guess is it is a new ultralight version of morpheus gargoyle. :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

So our guess is it is a new ultralight version of morpheus gargoyle. :)

Could be for the Alpine Troll?

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

All this sounds like it has been designed to minimize the weight of the system by removing unnecessary metal parts and unnecessary bulk on the materials. Hence the name "He", the chemcial abbreviation of helium. So our guess is it is a new ultralight version of morpheus gargoyle. :)

10/10 ;)
BASEstore.it

So our guess is it is a new ultralight version of morpheus gargoyle. :)

Could be for the Alpine Troll?

What's that then Gus? :ph34r:
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

All this sounds like it has been designed to minimize the weight of the system by removing unnecessary metal parts and unnecessary bulk on the materials. Hence the name "He", the chemcial abbreviation of helium. So our guess is it is a new ultralight version of morpheus gargoyle. :)

10/10 ;)

Sweet. :) What do we win ? Brand spanking new He's ? :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

James, I'm more curious to hear how the Atair Trango is coming along. Last I heard Robert said it was doing well.
A new container such as this He is cool, but pales in comparison to new canopy design! :)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957