atree

New Zealand?

Any BASE jumpers in New Zealand? I could imagine there being some good Es there.

There's gotta be somebody that knows something about this place... Anybody?!

It's vey, VERY DANGEROUS. Don't go there.
The local Maori tribes that own the Es will catch you and eat you...they're canibals...really they are.
But if you have enough money and can afford personal security and an A Star helicopter you'll be just fine.
Good luck.

eh mate,
are you big Matt?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

...or you could just fly down an alley way with your canopy scraping the sides of the buildings only to land in the middle of Auckland busiest street as the nite clubs empty. And then tell the taxi driver from Ethiopia not to call the police as you will be tortured (and he understands.....).:)

Neil that's called thinking on your feet and making the best of a bad situation.;) It is however not nearly as bad as landing in the middle of an intersection whilst half of Aucklands Police force are arresting a posse of nightclub brawlers only 25 metres away. You could always call that a much needed distraction for an exceedingly tense situation and only a modest fine. Best part of that one was that the LOCAL MAORIS DIDN'T EAT YOU...BECAUSE THAT DOES HAPPEN IN NEW ZEALAND. That's why the Somali cabbie was so nervous, dawn is feeding time.B|

Yeah, that’s big Matt. I took a pic of him doing aerials in TF.

He jumps a very unique rig and he never asks for a gear check. B|

Have Fun!
Baz

Let me just state for the record, that I don't actually wear tights let alone my underware over the top of them. But you are right on one count, I never ask for a gear check.

This is the original photo of Matt that gave me the idea for the Photoshop image.

When I shot his jump I thought “That guy flies like Superman with tattoos”. B|

Oh yeah, and he doesn't wear his underwear outside his pants. Superman is kryptonite green with envy.

Have Fun!
Baz