panavision

170' freefall

Tom, you have inspired me.. to admit my shortcomings. If you can do it so can I, I guess.

Three syllables indeed I wished to refer to, but rather in reference to the adjective as opposed to the noun form.

I'm sure you can join the dots.

Say hi to the baby Jesus for me.

P.S: If I wanted my name mentioned for the public record in relation to BASE, then I would provide it in my profile, hence the esoteric pseudonym.

If you glean my profile you will notice that about the only thing I desire to be known about me is that my beloved hobby is, "molesting shaved goat testes with the tongue of me".

May I take this opporunity to extend the olive branch and invite you to share in this most esteemed of activities with me.

Cat.

damn dude, you spent a LOT of time and research on a barely-personal attack post. kudos.

-SPACE-

Sorry about the name thing. I was just about to send TA an email to edit but he's already looked after it. Thanks TA.

I'd love to go for a leap - that is the esteemed activity you were talking about?? I am not sure about the molestation goat testie thingo though?? But they actually do taste OK (that is the wog background coming out in me).... I'll eat them after they've been cooked!!

p.s. I am very good at admitting my shortcomings. I have many, many, many, . . . . . . .
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.