BASE841

Stolen Gear

Dammit, somebody stole my Flik266/Gargoyle from me last night. :( If anyone hears of a gold/black rig available, please let me know. I'd like to talk to the "seller."

And yes, I've already called the police ("only for legal jumps, officer... :) ") and I've listed it in "stolen gear."

Yes, Tom. I'll post the serial numbers once I get home.

I put the info on the stolen gear page, but it takes a little while for them to be posted.

what kind of asshole steals a base rig? talk about bad karma. bounce bounce bounce

Make sure to visit Ebay often to see if it turns up there.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

what kind of asshole steals a base rig? talk about bad karma. bounce bounce bounce

I've never heard of a case of a jumper stealing a BASE rig. I know of a half dozen cases where they were stolen by non-jumpers who then attempted to resell them on ebay, pawn them, or (in one really ridiculous case) just show up at the local DZ and try to get someone to buy it.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

You should also check www.craigslist.org for your appropriate city. This is where I found my rig being sold for $180!! What a bargain[:/]

BTW. I tried to get the police involved but they said it would be way easier to just buy the gear back. assholes.>:(

Nic even tipped the guy $5 for packing it.:P
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

It was a Flik 266, gold with black, Multi and V-Tec packed in a matching gold and black Gargoyle.

Flik #36302005, Gargoyle GT4N manufactured July 2003 #259.

I had a nice conversation with Kathy today, and put in an order for the Gargoyle/Troll package with their new digital camo pattern and a few extras I didn't have on my previous Gargoyle. I'm sure my wife will suspect I managed to get my stuff stolen just so I would have a good excuse to upgrade my gear. ;)

It was a Flik 266, gold with black, Multi and V-Tec

With multiple patches, I might add.
;)

He who hesitates shall inherit the earth.

Deadwood
Skydive New Mexico Motorcycle Club, Touring Division

If some one finds it for sale they should just try to buy it first to get it back for u then we can slice open the fucker's stomach and hog tie them with there intestines and then take turns on them. i want to go last.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

A mean one! with no heart.