jimmyh

Bridge Day Video Update

Yea bro that looks good, of course if I was there it woulda been alot better, but i guess you have to take what you can get.

Speaking of "incidents" at bridge day... What exactly happened to the girl in the pink camos and pink canopy? Leroy had it in his video as does Jimmy. It looked like she had a PCIT and them some line twists/off heading. I ma guessing her unstable body position caused her to have a bridle wrap or something which led to the PCIT/twists/off heading.

So what happened to her?

I haven't seen the entire video yet but there's a good video of your first jump.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

the 5 way or the "fall?"
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The "fall"
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

What happened to the guy at the six minute mark? The guy with the white canopy that collapsed and he hit hard on his back.

I think that guy stalled it about 30 feet high. Ouch.

I was pre-order #1 and I got my copy last week. My girlfriend and I enjoyed watching it. All 4 of my jumps, and my friends jumps made it in. Jimmy's video from the exit point is great. I also like the freefall shots from the LZ.

Wasn't there but I'd order a copy if I wasn't so broke at the moment...

Sort of on and off work. My 4 yr old daughter just wants to keep watching the girls section of the teaser over and over. Every jumper: "is that a girl?" The questions only stop with the rasta on the bike: "that's a boy."

There's some progress from when I borrowed 'Radix' from a friend. She just wanted to watch the opening scene with Pete Swan. I never really knew what hypnotized her about that scene but she would freak out if I didn't play it again.........happy new year.......happy new year......happy new year......happy new year......happy new year......happy new year......

All this to say what?:
_ Jimmy makes awesome videos, always cool music also
_ I was impressed by David Coco. I perceived him as being quite arrogant before and whenever I'd read one of his posts I'd kind of raise my eyes.
Jumping with your dad must be incredible.
Just shows you can't really judge a person from what you perceive of them here (I am sure most of you know that but I am just a little slow...[:/])
_ This brings me to the next point: A lot of you who post here were there. I'd really like to meet some of you some day and would really like to make it to a bridge day. Even a chinese team; just can't help thinking I missed out on a lot of fun.
_ The scene with the girl in pink wearing a skydiving rig and having funny things happen with the bridle freaks me out every time I watch it and I feel pain every time I watch that guy stall his white canopy.
_ Is that wingsuiters canopy still in the tree? :|
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Just shows you can't really judge a person from what you perceive of them here (I am sure most of you know that but I am just a little slow...)

Are you talking about Maggot?! ;)

Is that wingsuiters canopy still in the tree?

No, she returned to the skies. :)

She'll never die.......

I might.

(Ok, I'm officially drunk now. Good night, people.) B|
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

I was impressed by David Coco

Well thank you. :)
And thank you Jimmy and crew for the awesome shots of my jumps. Especially of my handstand. To have a jump go as planned is a great feeling but to have nice footage of it to watch afterwards is even better!!

BD Vid was awesome too. Great editing and music.

Thanks again!
Coco

In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just shows you can't really judge a person from what you perceive of them here (I am sure most of you know that but I am just a little slow...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you talking about Maggot?! ;)

Well, actually, from PM's exchanged after a serious 'faux pas' of his I'd be inclined to say yes.

She'll never die.......
I might.

Ye, me too.

Brian did and I suppose I should mention that I havn't forgotten that.

(Ok, I'm officially drunk now. Good night, people.)

I just woke up to another windy day. No wonder jumping is legal here; you can never jump...[:/]
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Great job. I found my two jumps fairly easily. Maybe this weekend I'll watch the whole thing. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.