RJmoney

skateboarding is more dangerous than base jumping

i've only got 69 jumps but i probably don't have that many times riding down hills on skateboards. and bam stitches and concussion. no more concussion prone activities for 3 weeks! the doctor seems to think that includes jumping. bummer! so the message to all the kids out there, helmets and body armor are not just for base jumping.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

Ouch dude, hope you feel better.

<------I was going to try to get you to climb a 450 foot ladder with me Wed... Can you still ground crew with a concussion?:P
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

It's a law that you must wear a helmet while skateboarding out here in California. There is no such regluation for BASE jumping. See... Even the Feds know it's safer.

get well soon

jon

B-careful. if your thinking about doin' what i think your doin'! it's a little warm. i was up there about a week ago. i can't get into the why for a whole lot of reasons!

but if all goes well or doesn't go well at being able to jump. go up the road to the little "s" for a night jump. nightime 90's anyone???!!! and be careful there too. a whole lot of CHiPs around lately for the punk ass movie industry!!! but i doubt they'll be there at night. but everytime i've gone up lately they are there. i'll joke about and ther're there. not funny!

they've been there often right i've jumped it. sometimes the first jump but mostly after the second. the winds haven't been so bad at night. but windy in the morning usually downwind but every once in awhile right at the "bowl" to the left.

good luck with the big ladder. (if it's the one i'm thinking of???).
NPS SUX ASS

We lost Rob (or extreme ironing fame) to skateboarding. Considering the sh*t he used to pull, it came as a hell of a surprise.
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

maybe u should try jumping some real objects where u land on the west side high way not a fucking huge field.
i stoped skateboarding when i hit puberty
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad