Mac

FFS.... WTF

No, not really. But some of us are poor bastards and don't have anything better to do.

BTW, "swooper120" is not "magot", they're just on the same crew.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yes and he forgot to log off and while he is in the shower jerking off guess who's got the keyboard...
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

BTW, "swooper120" is not "magot"

No, he's just a Magot wanna be:P

.-|-.Kaint.-|-.

FYI swoper 120 and i meet 12 years ago at his fathers DZ he tought me to skydive and we clicked right away he is and always be my best friend and there have been many times when i ws to scared to flick and he said fuck it then stands at the bottom and yells up come on u fucking pussy. and then of corse i jump. although i did flick first last night
and today while your pretending to be a base jumper we will be flicking in between loads at the dz because there an " A" only 10 minutes away sucker
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

These forums could never be what base is about. we're lucky if a bit of technical info can be shared once in a while. otherwise just like any other internet site, it's a bunch of apes w/keyboards. we just happen to all fall off of stuff. So don't be disturbed by the gibberish, let it amuse you.

magot..... we are so hitting the whore B early next week. I could sure go for a fuck n' flick. beats the hell out of lying to these stupid college chicks and jumping these boring rural A's. I'm getting really sick of upstate NY.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

>>These forums could never be what base is about. we're lucky if a bit of technical info can be shared once in a while<<

Too true sadly, but it needs saying that historically it wasn't always that way . . .

On the first internet BASE Board (before Mick's, and way before this one) hosted by GE in the late 1980s it "was" about sharing information and BASE fellowship. We predated the graphical computer interface and the internet of today and we treated it like a gift from god.

It was a new way to communicate that was so cool, even Moe Viletto, who probably has never touched a computer to this day, occasionally expressed his thoughts by having others post them.

In those days we all used our real names and you knew who was who. There were no anonymous postings, no mods, and no bannings, but we didn’t need any of that. If you did manage to insult someone online it would get you a nose bleed and a black eye at next year's Bridge Day. But that didn’t happen too often.

Sure, it wasn't all wine and roses. There were jerks in the sport at that time. One guy in particular stands out in my mind. He sounded a lot like some of you that post here today. Only he backed it up and would travel across the country to knock on your door and take a swing at you. But that was one guy out of a hundred.

Nowadays – when good is bad and bad is good – you still have a choice. You can try and contribute something positive or you can just shit on the sport. And you guys who are blaming the general state of the internet –stop it- it's you doing the defecating.

It's okay, and natural, to go off the rails once in awhile, I sure know I have a few times since all this BASE posting started back in 1986, but how is being a bozo in every post you write accomplishing anything? I know it's not because you are too dumb. After twenty years, I found, in general, dumb people don’t BASE jump. So the next logical thought is you just don’t care. And that's something we can't fix, and we are all losers because of it.

It's human nature, I suppose, and much easier to just say, "Ah go F yourself," rather than, "Point taken, but here's why I think different . . ." Those days of juicy discourse are long gone. It's easy to think that today's twenty something's just aren't capable of it, but that can't be true.

Years ago we didn't see any difference in our personas, online or offline. Today the cool guy in real life is anything but in the virtual world. But I've got news for you – there is no virtual world – it's all real life . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

So occasionally cutting-up and posting pics of JimmyH and Clair, like the one below is wrong???
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

So occasionally cutting-up and posting pics of JimmyH and Clair, like the one below is wrong???

which cum first? the chick or the egg?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I removed the linked threads, so you won't be able to view them any more.

I'm going to leave this one, though. Some interesting thoughts there.

BTW, what the hell where you people doing stirring up this forum all weekend? It's a freakin' holiday weekend, shouldn't you have been out doing something more interesting?

Next time I'm going to try to get a non-US moderator empowered while I'm off line... :S
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

We is poor people. We couldn't afford to go to the Turkey Boogie, or a Turkey for that matter.:(
Don't be a "Racer Hater"