Mac

Fatality: Swiss Valley

Well...duh! of course pulling low is the highlight of BASE you idiots! I'm not sure of the REAL facts...but sounds like the guy phucked up pulling low. I've been there and it was a RUSH! In fact, my best memories of BASE are the low pulls - I love kicking the koalas mate!

JJ

Dear All,

Csabi left a woman with a young kid and a father with disability pension.
We do everything with our power to help, over that an account was opened to support his family:

IBAN: HU80-10700165-12703102-51900001
SWIFT: HHUHB
Name and address of the bank: CIB Bank, Békéscsaba, Szabadság tér 1/3 - HUNGARY
Owner of the account: Zsíros György

We thank everyone for all the help in the name of his family. If anyone interested in the date of the funeral, email me.

Csaber

Hi Csaber, Karen (from BR) here....
I read about your friend hitting the wall in Switzerland. I'm so sorry for your loss, and also for having to deal with everyone judging the incident with no facts or anything.
I knew from the first second when the post said a Hungarian jumper that you would have been there. I didn't worry that it was you because I know you have more experience, but even with all the misinformation...I knew it wasn't you.
I hope you and the family and friends are all doing ok. We do all make the decision for ourselves if jumping is worth risking our lives, so each person is ultimately responsible for himself.
Peace and strength to you...
Love,
Karen

PS: JJ!!! thanks for your input and please don't stop. It looks like BASE needs some of the classic teachings that kept Nick, Annie, Moe, Stein, and many others alive even after more than 2 decades of jumping. Moe predicted a huge increase in BASE fatalities a few years ago..."any skydiver with a credit card and a computer can get BASE gear"...so let's just go ahead and hand out grenades to grade-schoolers while we're at it....
Peace,
K

Well...duh! of course pulling low is the highlight of BASE you idiots! I'm not sure of the REAL facts...but sounds like the guy phucked up pulling low. I've been there and it was a RUSH! In fact, my best memories of BASE are the low pulls - I love kicking the koalas mate!

JJ

Is it? is that all you get from it?

this is funny as hell. people giving you shit. JJ you skuzbag. Ya mutherfuker is that all you get out of it ?. .... :D
the 3 years you quit is longer than half the people on webpage basezone have been jumping. So your kinda like your a dead BASE jumper. ...:D

Thanks your input.he was my friend .we all miss you csabiq!NAGYON SAJNALOM AMI TÖRTÉNT.MAJD TALÁLKOZUNK ODAÁT!
He worked so hard,BASE was his playground,See'll You csabiq!

Hey Csaber,
man, my deepest condolences to you. I know it's a great loss for all your crew. I remember and love all of you, guys. You are quiet hardcore, that's true, but i know you do know what are you doing -- i jumped with you -- otherwise i would be avoiding you -- but i did jumped and i really enjoyed it. So keep on doing the cool things you're doing and be strong. I'm not sure i've ever met Csaba personnally but sure i've hear a lot about him and i know he was one of the pioneers and a good friend of you and Gaber and others. Be strong, my friends, and be carefull. I definatelly wanna meet all of you again. Again -- my deepest condolences to you and Csaba's family.
Hugs and luv
I'm with ya
and hope to see ya soon

Lika
Between two evils always pick theone never tried