Calvin19

Facebook BASE jumpers

anyone on facebook? BASE jumpers i mean? there is WAY to many skyjumpers and i really dont want them all to be freinds with me. just a way to keep college jumpers in touch.

My search name is 'Calvin Ventus'

[email protected]

No. My personal style is inclusive rather than exclusive; it's all canopy flying to me, I don't care about being snobby over PG, SD, and BASE, but I've never been very political in the first place. Not that there's anything wrong with exluding people, if that's your thing. :P

I see canopy sports snobbery as a macrocosm of SD interdisciplinary snobbery, 'not that there's anything wrong with it tho' ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

The point was to make BASE freinds in a lot of places. not exclude skydivers. there is 10,000 kids on facebook who have done AFF level one, and in the BASE jumpers group i made, there is 9 that actualy do it.
I mean no offense, but skyjumpers are a dime a dozen, and i can find good people to jump with every dropzone i show up at, BASE jumpers dont group in small confined areas like hangers. we have to keep in touch and search for freinds elsewhere. and i like climbing towers with good new people.

Yeah I guess I am guilty of it too...

I only have 7 AFF jumps and I made a Facebook group for Skydivers and BASE jumpers at my school.

I did it mainly to try and get more people to go up at the DZ with me from my school. Plus there some hotties that like to jump too!

Look me up at West Virginia University, David B. Rutherford
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

Yeah I guess I am guilty of it too...

I only have 7 AFF jumps and I made a Facebook group for Skydivers and BASE jumpers at my school.

I did it mainly to try and get more people to go up at the DZ with me from my school. Plus there some hotties that like to jump too!

Look me up at West Virginia University, David B. Rutherford

Let me rephrase that for you.

I made a Facebook group for Skydivers and BASE jumpers at my school because some hotties like to jump too!

Let me rephrase that for you.

I made a Facebook group for Skydivers and BASE jumpers at my school because some hotties like to jump too!

you forgot the part:

"And I want to bang them!"

There is a facebook on BASE fatality list.

But you don't want to be added to its 'friends list'...
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

there are 105 people I can think of who didn't want to either...;)
-Ghetto
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

u can find me on asshole fuckmouth drugaddict sexcrazed lunatic dot com but then the fbi will screan u all the time
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

You guys are in college and you can afford base/sky diving/jumping ? [:/] Lucky..

im not in college... you dont need to be to get a facebook account anymore.
-Ghetto
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I am full-time in University and do SD and base, and not on Facebook (it's gay)... 'it's all about how much other stuff you can cutaway' :P
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

heh, It's pretty easy if you are working for/with the right people.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

It's ok... I have grown bored of it. I usually just look at my friends pics and poke random hot girls on there. In the means of hoping to "poke" one of those hot girls in real life.

DBR

Yeah, that's probably one of my fav. features (pics). And man... facebook poking is the "thing" today :-P.

.. it's setup for stalkers. but meh, i still like it.

:/ that doesn't make me a stalker though!
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

Nah, "Stalkerbook" doesn't have $hit on "StalkerSpace", I mean MySpace! I tend to stick to facebook for my stalking pleasures.... It is pretty bad when you are out at the bar and you think to yourself... "Where do I know that girl from?"... Oh yeah, I poked her on Facebook!

lol

DBR

yes in deed Brain u should start a thread about knitting
quilts.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad