ClosingLoop

What counts as BASE ?

Theoretical Question.

In my last visit to TF, i have seen people kiting/tarding/lazing to pack their canopies of the bridge.

Does it make it a B.A.S.E jump? and if so, would GLC count as E? is there any minimum of freefall required ?

Any moron that jumps from his Condo roof + direct-tv dish + small bridge + garden rock can claim BASE number these days?

base is what ever you want it to be.. do it for yourself not other people.

have fun.

Life is Great. Even Greater what we do with it.

Who cares?

I jump for the fun of it and if some oxymoron thinks it ani't a BASE so what? I'm the one having a ball while he's sitting on his ass bitching.
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Do you call PG and Ground launching skydiving? B|;):P Even pca is on the limit :ph34r:

Quitting jumping is killing me slowly [:/]

>>Any moron that jumps from his Condo roof + direct-tv dish + small bridge + garden rock can claim BASE number these days?
~I believe that the jump should be high enough that a parachute is necessary to prevent death or serious injury.
In my opinion if someone wants to earn a BASE # they should do 1 packed jump from each of the 4 objects. It seems to me that this is what qualifies you for a BASE number, as this was BASE jumping when the issuing of numbers was established.
also
I feel that when someone would like to attend an event like KL which has a jump number requirement that only packed jumps should be counted, as that is what will be allowed there.
Other than that, have fun. keep track however you like. It's your life.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"