worldsocold

big mesh--small mesh slider question @ 1100 to 1300 feet

thinking about jumping a few differen't "A"s ranging from 1150 to about 1500ish in feet. i have 2 rigs.one with a small mesh (unvented canopy) and the other with large mesh (vented canopy) and would like to be able to jump the objects 2 times in a row if all goes well.
was wondering how much of a difference small mesh vs. large mesh slider really comes into play at or around 5 to 7 seconds? i've heard "use large". and i've heard it really doesn't matter. and if it doesn't why are there both? (large and small mesh sliders).
i've heard use small mesh sliders on terminal. but lately i've heard alot of people are getting used to useing large hole mesh slider on terminal and using 38 pc's as well. matter of fact the last big wall i jumped with a guy who preferred a large mesh slider and a 38 pc. while my pussy ass used small mesh and a fine mesh 36" pc.

so back to topic. On let's say about 1150 foot exit point off an "A" small mesh slider and 38" pc. unvented canopy sound o.k. at around a 5 to 6 secocnd delay? i've done this same one with my big mesh slider, vented canopy and my 38" pc.

thanks!
NPS SUX ASS

IMHO the answer to your last question, yes, sounds OK:$

If the 2 canopies are the same size why not switch the sliders and jump em both and see what you think?
Most people I know that jump a large hole mesh slider and a 38" PC are flying wingsuits off the tower ;)
Later
Blair

thanks for response!.

i'm not very hip on internet acronyms. what's IMHO?

later

I HATE interslut acronyms, but it means 'in my humble opinion'

I never use a large mesh. Always use my small mesh. Did it at bridge day and as low as 650. I know people that take a small mesh on the bridge in Idaho. So there shouldn't be a problem with using either one. Both will work just fine.

Bryan

What I want to know is why you are talking about doing a 5 second delay on a 1500ft A?

Why not just take the slider off? hehe

Have I been possesed by Maggot?

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome