VincentVL.

Are you a skydiver?

No. I'm straight.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

What's the hardest part about skydiving,

telling your parents you're gay.

note, i have no problem with skydiving, this is just for a laugh.

dude, you said that you did 100 BASE jumps avarage a year for the past 3 years! That is very current for my point of view. And if you don't do them of the same object all the time I think you are not behind the folks that lives in TF. ..
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

if your selling drugs on the dz then your taking business from me u bastadrd i thought u were a good customer but your just friends with that gay kid justin who always wnts use to jump naked and land on top of him
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Listen here bitch... I've been selling drugs at that DZ for years..... well before I knew your real name. There are plenty of stupid drunken skydivers to go around, don't get your panties all in a bunch. I can't help it if you aren't around when they are jonesing. Anyway, most of my transfers involve hallucinogens, wich you are scared of..... so where's the competition?
Did you really fall for justin's "land on me hard" line? Didn't you think it was funny how he wanted to go for his naked base#, but kept suggesting that A way out in the woods?

"bastadrd" what, do you develop epilepsy when you type?

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Did you really fall for justin's "land on me hard" line? Didn't you think it was funny how he wanted to go for his naked base#, but kept suggesting that A way out in the woods?

After that trip to the A in the woods I was on antibiotics for 3 weeks.... thanks a lot!

What about those who base jump but have never skydived? Should they take it up?

I have been a lot more current in the past thats for sure. This year is the first year since I started that I haven't averaged 200 skyjumps or more. My currency seems to have suffered due to BASE, groundlaunching,and Paragliding (not to mention school/life in general). If Im not skydiving its usually because of paragliding. I have days when I get to combine a few of the activities, and weekends when I can do all four, which is always good. Atleast Im still on some type of wing.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

I think it'd be more interesting to see who keeps skydiving depending what they started skydiving for. I started skydiving solely to start BASE jumping, which is why I'm not very interested in it unless I'm training skills for BASE. I think it'd be more likely that someone would keep skydiving if they didn't decide to start BASE until later in their skydiving career.

You are probably exactly correct on this one.

I didn't start skydiving to get into BASE, so continuing to skydive was natural for me.
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

at this point i only skydive to keep my licens.. I do think skydiving is fun but also too expencive..

The day i stop BASEjumping i hope to go back skydiving again,thats why i keep my licens,i dont have any skydive gear through and has just about 5-10 skydives a year at this point..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I don't jump for the rush, I jump for the challenge of achieving things I didn't think were personally possible.

As long as BASE and skydiving keep offering me ways to challenge myself, I will be doing both.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."