crazyintherain

A Question

For all you cats out there into the BASE number thang I have a question. Would it be out of order to re circulate the BASE numbers of dead jumpers. . . . .???? If possible who's would you want?? Who's would you not want?? How should they be re circulated?? Lottery, bid, EBay???

Would it be out of order to re circulate the BASE numbers of dead jumpers. . . . .????

It would be fucking disgusting

This is not a soccer team, but you made me laugh!

Would it be out of order to re circulate the BASE numbers of dead jumpers. . . . .????

It would be fucking disgusting

What he said.
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

That's funny. The "cats" did consider a use it or lose it policy. But that was back in the Pirate days.

Everytime someone went in we all moved down one number. Phil Smith, BASE 1, but an end to it. He said he'd be afraid to ask anyone for a gear check, or even come out of his house, for that matter . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

For all you cats out there into the BASE number thang I have a question. Would it be out of order to re circulate the BASE numbers of dead jumpers. . . . .???? If possible who's would you want?? Who's would you not want?? How should they be re circulated?? Lottery, bid, EBay???

I think its a very good idea, especially us "all moving down one" as Nick says. It is darkly funny, totally inappropriate and would make ya think and maybe learn each time your number was upgraded.

I've seen a couple of people with BASE number tattoos. I'm willing to bet that they'd be against switching numbers.
I'd be curious to know what percentage of jumpers on the list had a BASE number?
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Even though there a numbers way cooler than mine. I would never think of it. Doing such a thing would be like digging up somebody's grave.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

as much as i would love the number 420 ill settle for tequila.
& yes dude ... thats a crazy question
blaine

If would be worth it, just to see Felix get his huge tatoo-ed BASE-number on his back changed every time:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It's a great idea, because as we all know, recycling is the key to saving the planet. But we need to take it a bit further. Revoke all BASE numbers issued after 1000. Sorry all post 1000 guys, tough call but someone had to make it.. From then on, there can only EVER be 1000 BASE number holders, so like a call centre, you get put in a queue and placed on hold. Then when someone dies, we all move down one and the dude at the front of the queue gets BASE1000. This way, we all stand a chance of becoming BASE number 1 - and can rightfully claim the crown of BASE pioneer and be attributed with creating BASE. It's selfish for Carl Boenish to hog all that kudos.

I also think to get the number there should be practical and theoretical tests, a few multiple choice questions, maybe even continued assessment and monitoring followed by branding with a hot iron and implanted with a computer chip so we can monitor exactly who's doing what.If you're inactive for more than 2 months, you lose your number. If you get injured you have to apply for an extension in writing, with a doctors certificate. Comas don't count.

Maybe even a chip that explodes (like in escape from new york) if you dayblaze an object or go on telly like a glory hound.

ian

ps. If i could choose a base number it would be B52, cos apparantly i land like one.

Phil Smith is BASE 1, Carl is BASE 4 . . .

I'll sell my BASE number. The bidding starts at $15000. Any takers?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Leave it to the internet, or maybe even just the human race in general.

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

I got a BASE number, 987. but i dont recomend it to anyone else. i wouldnt do it again if i could.

like some non-US guys i have jumped with say,

'The American BASE numer is one of the more retarded Skydiver-wannabe things i have ever seen in BASE.'

Yet most of the new BASE number applicants and not from the United States.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

It "is" the World BASE Number List and if by the book physically being in Texas, USA makes it American - it's not reflected in the countries represented . . .

I got a BASE number, 987. but i dont recomend it to anyone else. i wouldnt do it again if i could.

How many jumps did it take you to do all four objects? Something like 5? If you weren't a pilot and a rope jumper, I would have told you you were nuts. But you did it. So how many did it take?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It "is" the World BASE Number List and if by the book physically being in Texas, USA makes it American - it's not reflected in the countries represented . . .

is that like your baseball 'world series' ????