avenfoto

your tax dollars at work

Why man doing hard work and girl is not holding hammer?
It is outrage!
my place i work

I don't think the locals are going to heed the sign. *dueling banjos paying* :D

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

that ranger bitch has a huge ass
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I like that one. Do you know if anyone has put together a BASE video with that music?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

What a bunch of SMACK! What, are the dead leaves getting overturned or carried off by people's pack jobs. WTF!!! I'll pack anywhere I feel like and Ill fight any charge brought against me to fullest extent! FUK you bunch of overzealous controlling bastards!!! (Is that considered a personal attack?) If it wasn't for my tax dollars you FUKs would be working in a soup line or digging ditches.

FUK THIS SHIT!!!

BTW, I'm not trying to be funny. This is ridiculous. Tell me where this is at and I'll go there with my broken leg and pack all my canopies. I dare them to try to arrest me for aerial delivery.

Besides only faggots pack chutes anyway...

Take a deep breath. IIRC that sign was right in front of the only driveway that an ambulance would be able to use to cart our broken asses out of the landing area. If you were packing there and I was in the back of the ambulance looking at my femur for the first time I would politely ask the driver to drive right over your canopy. ;)

OK, now that I have taken my pain medication and realize this was for BD and not post BD, I've put my riot gun back in the closet and stopped looking for a cheap flight to where ever that picture was taken.

But that shit really does irk me. Pet Peeves:

1. People in a position of control for no apparent reason making decisions that negatively impact the very people who are paying their salaries.

2. The whole electoral college "We need to vote for you because you're not smart enough to vote even though you voted me into office" bullshit. (That may be the same as 1 above)

3. Illegalization of drugs which when used responsibly don't impair you nearly as much as alcohol or kill as efficiently as cigarettes.

1. People in a position of control for no apparent reason making decisions that negatively impact the very people who are paying their salaries.
------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't agree more!