jimmyh

Bridge Day Photo

I think I did three. I'll put up another one where the guys in a different place

You rock Jimmy!

Can't wait to see the video, and the footage of me having to talk myself into exiting a couple of times on the ramp bwahaha.

Sweet time!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Jason makes Donk and I work too hard. So we can't ever make it out to get in the picture. Oh well....

How many of the same people were on each end of the picture again this year?

Later,
BASE864

Am i forgiven for missing the photo because I was out jumping? ;)
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Image stich is a function on my little digital elf point and shoot. You tell the camera to take pictures in stitch assist mode, then you open the program that came with the camera's software. It will find the points that need to be seemed together. It does a good job and even when you zoom in on the finished product it's hard to tell where the seams are.

Those panoramics are the result of 7 photos stiched together.

I think you can even do 360 degree pans but I haven't tried that one yet.

Thanks guys.

Jimmy, I just saw a new HP Digital Camera that came with autostitch.... I guess I will have to put one on my Christmas list...

Andrew, I thank you as well. I saw some pictures on another forum board where a guy had stitched them together with some software like that. I better go download it.

DAVE
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

Sorry,
What I meant was that my Bridge Day panoramics were the result of 57 photos stitched toger not 7.

If I were to buy a new digi point and shoot right now, I'd go wit ha Pentax Optio S7.

But that's just me, however, if dbrutherfprd's wife is reading this....can you say stocking stuffer?

My ears are burning.................
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"