Video: "When Good Times go Bad - Part 3"

Hi.

After some replies from this thread, I am now offering copies of my entry into the Bridge Day 2006 Video Festival for sale.

The price is a measly $15, which includes shipping to wherever the hell you might be (as long as I can mail it there).

I would like to clarify that the title is mostly a joke, it is not a carnage video, although it does have some parts that can make you cringe a little, but then that is part of the sport and bound to happen, so that is why I have included them.

It is only 10 minutes long, but I feel it has more impact that way.

It won't come with a fancy cover or anything, just a DVD with some permanent marker writing on it.

All proceeds from this will go towards the video equipment used to make this clip.

To get a copy, PayPal me $15 to: [email protected]

and include your shipping address, or email me your shipping address separately.

thanks
Sam

Update here: Got my copy today, saw it twice and recommend it. I think its a well-edited combo of nice jumps from a variety of objects, combined with some BASE reality. And the name fits. Its not very long but its full-tilt action. And delivery was fast all the way across the pond!

K

Got mine too....nice work Sam!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Glad you liked it.

It took me half an hour to figure out how to make a PAL version, I guess it was worth the time!

I had so much stuff I wanted to put in, that I didn't allow myself any slo-mo in order to pack it into 10 minutes.

I hope people who watch it will slo-mo some parts, as there are many things going on that are hard to see.

See if you spotted:
-the canopy collision
-the tailgate hangup
-the kneepad that stayed in the railings after the jumper exited
-the headdown deployment with bonus kicking of the packjob as it hits the jumper's feet to induce linetwists...
-the linked, unpacked 2-way
-the blown toggle on a Raven from a 230ft span
-the ho-bag!

cya
sam

Got mine today. Definitely one of my favorites from this year. Good work!

You could have put out a little warning about that last song though.

You should have heard me trying to explain that one to my 12 yr old.....well honey, this video came from one of those "Canadian" jumpers...;)

Thanks again,

You could have put out a little warning about that last song though.

Uhm, actually that is true!

WARNING: 'When Good Times go bad - Part 3' features a song that contains strong language of a sexually explicit nature and is therefore not suitable for younger audiences.

Hopefully this will prevent more such incidents.

Nice work Sam ,
Just watched the video and loved it .
Very well edited with some great jumps and ,well ,some really fucked up ones too :P

A must have for anyones collection

Sam what are these guys talking about I learned that song in sunday school! Anyway nice job dude for sure. If you haven't already, you should get a copy, at 15 bucks its a steal.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

First Mucho Base and a few days later this arrived :) Except for the shit weather, exams and no jumps this week has actually been... Pretty shitty

But it would be worse without this vid.. Nice work

your video sucks as theres not enough of me in it more me less u dumb ass god i hate u sam
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad