Calvin19

FRASCA II.3

This might be a stupid idea, but not being constrained by the limits of understanding, knowledge or any experience,

Why don't you BASE off the cliff with the rope hooked in (such as the example in the video) and then cuttaway?

yea, whats the worst that could happen? a mal? :D:D
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

This might be a stupid idea, but not being constrained by the limits of understanding, knowledge or any experience,

Why don't you BASE off the cliff with the rope hooked in (such as the example in the video) and then cuttaway?

yea, whats the worst that could happen? a mal? :D:D

well, i have thought about it a bit. walshmans isnt the cleanest of cliffs, so if i did get a 180, and i got hung up, i would have to be rescued, as if i cut away from canopy not only would it be there, but i would bounce off the wall until the rope comes tight. bad:(

-SPACE-

Cincy crew reporting for duty,hell Ohio crew reporting for duty...
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

You're attached to a rope, I'm sure you could figure a way to rescure yourself B|

Maybe if you had ascenders on you?

Maybe if you had ascenders on you?

my ascenders got jacked by some kid slacklineing on the CU campus. i thought slackliners and climbers were cool. i am both[:/]

-SPACE-

Cincy crew reporting for duty,hell Ohio crew reporting for duty...

That's right, Ohio crew reporting for duty... I'm about 80% in (if i can get my boss to live without me for another week only a few weeks after my 'bridge day' vacation):S

Edit: Talked to the boss, got my time off, i'm going B|
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

yo yo

Im off to SLC to do some paragliding, ill be in moab setting up FRASCA on monday.

(No crashing):P:S

Please tell me you're not flying that same wing. Hopefully something more in the range of a DHV 1-2.

Please tell me you're not flying that same wing. Hopefully something more in the range of a DHV 1-2.

haha...
:P

I have an Airwave Sport 2 (DHV 1-2), a gin Oasis (DHV 1-2) and a Airtech Mirage, (DHV 1)

i sold my Bonanza. god i loved flying that wing. Sport 2 is pretty close though, just not as fast.

And it is confirmed that I'll be going out there, bro. Friday until Sunday! B| I'm so excited--haven't seen the system in action in almost two years...this year has been too long. Forty two days left.

speaking of this year sister, lets be as safe as possible in moab, on ropes or parachutes. i have lost way to much in the way of mobility and freinds so far this year. we all have.

Yes, yes, I agree. I do want to make a jump, brother, but I would first like to know everything about the system...what to do, how it works, all of it.