magot

Justin from long island NY

send me a pm with your phone # we are going on a mission this week u should come its double secret probation
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Magot....I was the newbie hanging out with Kruse and the other Cross Keys people at Bridge Day. We used your friends mini-van that morning....can I be part of your secret hand skake club?

Seriously...I would like to do some ground work. And I don't know Justin but I assume he is an air traffic controller too.

Don't hang out with maggot. He'll make you carry his booze and his sharpie. Then later he steals your wallet and girlfriend.

He is a NINJA I tell you....

send me your info a blood sample your panties and ans a subcription to soilder of fortune magazine. but seriousely im a few sandwiches sort of a picnic but your more than welcome to tag along. send me your info
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

That's NINGA.......
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Justin:
* If you get line twists over water and can't swim.... first stow your beanie, second kick out line twists, third land on the wrong side of the river on a 45 degree slope. :) Good times Joe!!!!
* If your planning on taking 4 with no slider and skate shoes... tie them real tight. A shoe malfunction could cost you a mud landing in socks.
* Be careful on 2-ways where your waiting for a wannabe Aussie who drink Fosters to dump. "Pull Motha %$*&%$" :)
-Taylor
"Can't plan fantastic!!!!!"

which I stood up by the way .............I did have to add that........oh yeah and climbed out of the north side before the shoeless could walk out of the south side

Great times
Westside is the best side!

which I stood up by the way .............I did have to add that........oh yeah and climbed out of the north side before the shoeless could walk out of the south side

Great times

Yes, it was an impressive stand up landing on that slope. That was pretty cool. And beating the people with no shoes back was funny as well.

But, I just think you didn't want to have to buy another CO2 cartridge for your life preserver!

If my Hanwags had flown off though Taylor, you would have seen me swimming for them.....

looking forward to some more fun in the future guys

justin