grounded101

What happen to the WV girl?

so basically base rigger,
if we understand you correctly ...

your just one big liar that does not provide your name or location and then tries to cause trouble.

thats nice.

Hey lets give him a chance.... maybe all he needs to do is a 4, 2 0 count down instead of a 3,2,1? I bet he'd smoke it then
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

well i tried ... there was my good deed for the day
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I only live by one rule; try not to hurt beings (humans or other animals) and for as long as I meet that criteria the end justifies the means.

it sounds more like you are afraid of the truth. you'll lie to cover your own ass, but you don't want to hurt someones feelings, even if it's good for them?? how did you not hurt another being as an A-10 pilot? or did you lie about being sick when you had to actually do your job?

So she might have lied to get some decent gear, BIG FUCKING DEAL!

it seems to me like it's a big deal to you. especially after reading your many other posts...

Over and out on this.

you should know better, you can't use "over" and "out" in the same line.:P

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable. ~James A. Garfield

I do not get it, what’s the fuss about?

BASE jumping is BASE jumping and BD is BD ... related? sure and BD is the ugly cousin from the swamps ...

BASE is self regulated and BD is not, it's not a democracy.

Jason runs the show and if he tells you "Sorry you can not jump" you can’t, and if he tells you to "F_ck off" you probably can ;) Seems to me Jason and he's crew are doing good.

And all this finger pointing ... *gasp*

Keep it up Jason!

PerFlare

is that a British thing?

Is Base Rigger's identity really that much of a secret?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure:

- He lives in New York
- Is friends with Magot
- Name rhymes with dick

I apologize in advance if I'm wrong.

Your not mushroom Rick who has a dog that you trained to steal money are you?
Track high, Pull LOW!!!

On paper and on the phone I told them that I would only have between 50-60 skydives on bd. They said that they where okay with that, and charged me for the gear. I NEVER SAID that I had 155 skydives.

Well, maybe if I slept with everyone at the DZ and gave everyone "happy pills" from my place of work. Then yeah..I would of had 155 skydives at bd.

I call you phone: 10/24 at 12:34pm..... 10/26 at 7:22pm...e-mail on 10/26 at 6:37pm

Sorry that I missed that rule: "Everyone must buy me a drink on saturday night."

"questioned your credentials" I offered to show you my log-book on thursday night, before you gave me my jump pass. My credentails where Never in question.

Hummm I wonder why some people want bd stopped. "what has this world come to"~~~sen bird I am not the one getting the state mad.

Someone from Apex asked me for "happy pills" or did I know a Doc in the area who give them some. Humm I wonder why that I was not my hand writing on the gear rental.

YOU called the press on this, not me....

On paper and on the phone I told them that I would only have between 50-60 skydives on bd. They said that they where okay with that, and charged me for the gear. I NEVER SAID that I had 155 skydives.

Well, maybe if I slept with everyone at the DZ and gave everyone "happy pills" from my place of work. Then yeah..I would of had 155 skydives at bd.

I call you phone: 10/24 at 12:34pm..... 10/26 at 7:22pm...e-mail on 10/26 at 6:37pm

Sorry that I missed that rule: "Everyone must buy me a drink on saturday night."

"questioned your credentials" I offered to show you my log-book on thursday night, before you gave me my jump pass. My credentails where Never in question.

Hummm I wonder why some people want bd stopped. "what has this world come to"~~~sen bird I am not the one getting the state mad.

Someone from Apex asked me for "happy pills" or did I know a Doc in the area who give them some. Humm I wonder why that I was not my hand writing on the gear rental.

Wow, no wonder you were refused. From the evolution of this thread you definilty seem manic. :| Do you really think the communities of skydiving and BASE are going to believe you because you use all those quotes?

But please keep it up, its quite funny

I thought we were supposed to supply our mentor with happy pills.... JUST a joke people.... Seems a dz would be making a good call to not let ya jump either.... whats the words Im looking for??? Not mentally competant enough to make decsions for themself or something?

Dammit now I cant go to bed cause I have to see the responses to this.....

:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Maybe bowling is a better sport for you....
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Someone from Apex asked me for "happy pills"

You heard wrong. They were probably asking you to do your malfunction drills.:D
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Time for the old TUG talk with a problematic jumper...

I am sorry to inform you but we all highly
recommend another sport for you, something
with less risk that does not require quick, clear
thinking, perhaps golf.

Take
Up
Golf
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

Someone from Apex asked me for "happy pills" or did I know a Doc in the area who give them some.

Joy,

Careful what accusations you make without anything to back it up. You may be pissed but this is a very, very small community and making statements like the above on a public forum whether they are true or not may get you ostracized by even the people who are on your side.

It's probably in your best interest to drop the whole thing and come back next year ready to jump. I would say Jason has the right to pull anyone's jump ticket at anytime for any reason. It is his show and until that changes he is the authority.

Tony

I said gun repair not gummy bears. :D

Joy, you are embarrassing yourself. Just let it go with some dignity. You'll have another chance in due time.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

I call you phone

That sounds like a personal attack. B|

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

so, did you decide to try BASE because 'your parents cut off your skydiving money (and you were incollage with no money)' after some guy 'grabbed your vagina'?

Sounds like your path to skydiving and BASE hasn't been easy, passing out on your first jump, innapropriatly touched on a coach jump, and now getting kicked out of BD...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2205984]?

Edited as it didn't make sense
Leeds University Skydiving Club
www.skydiveleeds.co.uk

:D:D:D
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

no, i said to her I want to eat your rug. not hugs.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Did the press grab your vagina?

All,

That's enough hassling Joy. Either she's learning things and changing her mind, or she's not. In either case, any more of this is likely to be counterproductive. Let's lay off.

Thanks!
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi Jason, how ya going? ;)
I read all the story about Ms. Joyjoy, and I am moreover very sorry about Brian loss, it saddened all of us.
Talking about you (if I can dare) and about your management of BD: I am with you and IMHO I think you are doing a great job.
I can understand that if something goes wrong, they put the blame on you, and if you refuse the right to jump to somebody (for your right reasons and according to what you feel is the right thing to do), you have a hard time.
Life is not perfect. BASE is WAY less perfect. I think you do a GREAT job indeed running BD every year the way you do.
I wish one day to partecipate to BD myself, not just for the jump/objcet itself but for all the "surroundings" (the people, the "before" BD, the "after" BD...).
Accept my best wishes to yourself, your wife and your baby.
Take care :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Careful what accusations you make without anything to back it up. You may be pissed but this is a very, very small community and making statements like the above on a public forum whether they are true or not may get you ostracized by even the people who are on your side.

It's probably in your best interest to drop the whole thing and come back next year ready to jump. I would say Jason has the right to pull anyone's jump ticket at anytime for any reason. It is his show and until that changes he is the authority.

well said.

Jason might have additional reasons to pull the badge, but has chosen NOT to reveal them in public.

and even if Jason acted arrogantly and capriciously, I doubt many would believe it. it's just not his style.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

i will teach u to jump for free and ill give u gear to jump and ill come come to u to teach u and why JUST TO PISS OFF EVERYONE ON THE BASE BOARD DERKA DERKA MOHAMOUD JEHAD ITS HALLOWEEN AND IM GOING TO BE A VERY BAD BOY TONIGHT VERY BAD
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

..." Sounds like your path to skydiving and BASE hasn't been easy, passing out on your first jump, innapropriatly touched on a coach jump, and now getting kicked out of BD "...
-

I hate to say it but, Man that's Got BASE jumper writen All Over It. ......:P