base428

Memorial Service for Brian Schubert

A memorial service for Brian Lee Schubert will be held on Saturday, November 4th, 10:00am at the Pilgrim Congregational Church located at 600 North Garey Avenue in Pomona, California.

A reception will follow the memorial service. You can fly into Ontario (ONT) or Los Angeles (LAX - 35 miles away).

Brian's family reports that they would be pleased to see BASE jumpers attend the service.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

hey EVERYBODY....

i just got of the phone with Tina Lindebaum (Brian's daughter) first off i cannot begin to tell you all what wonderful person she is! We talked a little about the memorial that Jason Bell posted and the family really is looking forward to seeing base jumpers there.However...she understands that it is a little more difficult for some to get to california than others.If you are not able to go you can send letters,cards ect. to her and she will make sure that they all reach the family.Here is everyone's opertunity to show the family the respect they deserve.

P.M. me and i will give the address to you and you can all pass this along to fellow jumpers.

maybe one of the moderators can sticky this to the top for a while.
big country
base998