mysty429

Looking for Riverside, CA locals

Looking for locals that jump often in this area. I'm 15 jumps new, but I was mentored by the best. PM me if anyone wants some company on their next jump. :)
-Taylor
"Can't plan fantastic!!!!!"

if u dont mind low 2 lower stuff. PM hydroguy.
if your talking about a the low "E" he's would totally be into it! i've done it a couple times it's not really my thing altough it can be fun depending on what you do!?

later and have fun!
NPS SUX ASS

do you mean here like mental state? or here like location. i'm sometimes there, but i haven't been here for quite a while.

oh yeah i forgot hydroguy is a ninja, he once landed from a jump in front of a car a security guard was sleeping in. didn't even wake him up.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

That shorty is definitely an eye-opener. No, I'm not talking about hydro...

That shorty is definitely an eye-opener.

No need for radios, you can just talk to the ground crew from the exit point. Fun stuff.

I heard a funny story about that place. Some people were there for a New Years Eve jump. They planned to go right after midnight. About 5 minutes before 12, people in the surrounding neighborhood started firing off guns...and I guess everyone aimed for the 170 foot rock. These guys didn't have their static lines set up yet, so they had to crawl back up the wall way from the exit point and hide out, hearing bullets zinging around and impacting around them from time to time until about 20 minutes past midnight. So don't go there on New Years Eve.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Looking for locals that jump often in this area. I'm 15 jumps new, but I was mentored by the best. PM me if anyone wants some company on their next jump. :)

Who's your mentor? I'd flik something with the two of you sometime if they don't mind...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Base17 has been my mentor. I know for a fact that he doesn't like the short stuff though. I'll see him this weekend and will ask anyway. If you want to head out there sometime, give me a call. :)
-Taylor
"Can't plan fantastic!!!!!"

I am not too far from riverside, the only problem is that im in college right now and I am far too broke to even afford a AFF Level 1 or a Tandem...

But if no one minds, it'll be cool if I can get in touch with some of the more experienced jumpers to learn about other aspects of the sport (rigging, mental aspect, tips etc..)

Let me know. Thanks :)