XdiverX

BD 2006: Pictures

Nice ShotsB| Did you happen to notice the overwhelming amount of people wearing camo pants??
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Nice ShotsB| Did you happen to notice the overwhelming amount of people wearing camo pants??

Camo definately seemed to be the trendy thing Saturday.:D
"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return"

Titled: "Reflections of a Jump"

Taken just after the WS jump.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

It was odd to look at leroydb's photos as I realized the woman in the reflection is a friend. You never know when you might end up in someone's photo from some unexpected angle at an unexpected time...

Awesome 2nd pic leroy! If anyone is in any of my pics and would like a copy, just pm me with you e-mail and i'll get it sent to you A.S.A.P
"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return"

Here are the official pics from the guys in the crane basket and LZ:

http://www.leisuresportsphoto.com

Also, Sports Illustrated has some pics on their website that were captured by a photographer/jumper:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0610/gallery.base.jumping/content.1.html
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

New pictures posted!

To everyone who messaged me wanting copies, I will try and get them out to your respective e-mails this afternoon.

Pete, you're right !! That's the girl wonder herself, Tiffany Surerus, in the flesh!! Arguably Canada's hottest female skydiver !!! That's so funny, I'm glad she finally took the plunge, puts pressure on the rest of us STI guys to do BD now !!!

Leroy, do you know her or was it just a random picture of a stranger??
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

It was just a random pic taken after the Wingsuit Guy Jump. Just a lucky shot is all.

If anyone has her email I can forward the pic to her if she cares to have it.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Leroy -- I did forward the photos to her - I think the web versions are fine - thanks.

All pics have been e-mailed to those who requested.