cornishe

outback steakhouse @ TWF

stop being assholes to the outback staff. alcohol as we know is the elixir of truth. For 30 minutes saturday night i got to hear about how "you guys dont tip well, except for you 2..." and "base jumers are rude", etc.

#1, i dont like being grouped with most of you, because like most of humanity you suck. anything you can do to limit this would be appreciated.

#2. dont be a dique.

#3. even if you are a selfish prick you should realize that your preciious 2-for-1 drink special will go away because of some of your attitudes.

#4. if youre getting half off on your drinks you should easily be able to afford a decent tip. in idaho waitresses and bartenders make $3.35/hr. yes, yes, one of you will say worlds smallest violin. you have the worlds smallest penis.

Apparently there has even been cases of family and friends of jumpers demanding 2-for-1 since they are with a base jumper. jump off a fixed object yourself if you want a free beer jackass.

I wont be back here to read your responses so if you want to tell me to kill myself, please email me or use the contact us form on my website below.

oh, and to all my kneegrows out there, i have a new phone number that I was too lazy to email out. 208-316-3416.

I hope to see most of you once the season starts back up! dont die until you come visit!

sincerely yours,
Abbie aka Dr. Splatula
Splatula Rigging, LLC
www.splatula.com
We put the fun in malfunction!
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Friggin amen dude.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

you have the worlds smallest penis

[:/]

So how much is one supposed to tip in the good old US of A? We don't do compulsary tips around here because waiters earn a decent pay.

%20 of the amount that you would pay before any discounts or deals.

shake it off.. you wil be back, just tip better then.

Sing it Abbie... right on brother.

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

How much is the tip for ice water and free bread?

$10 cheapskate:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How much is the tip for ice water and free bread?

I always tip at least 5 bucks there, no matter what I order. If I spend more than about 20 bucks, I start upping the tip, but if all I get is free bread and water, it's still 5 bucks.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

But brother............
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Oh I haven't been there yet. Just making sure because I know you're supposed to tip over there. It's kinda crazy that waiters only earn 3.25$

Sorry but if a waitress states to a customer that a "group" of people do not tip well then she in my opinion doesnt deserve a tip. Tipping should not be expected, it is giving by someone to show appreciation for good service. If they want to make a hourly wage they should either get a different job or become better waitresses. Its dis-tasteful for someone to say "you BASE jumpers dont tip well" to a BASE jumper. Maybe they would tip better if she didnt pre-judge them when waiting on them
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Sorry but if a waitress states to a customer that a "group" of people do not tip well then she in my opinion doesnt deserve a tip.

They're not waitresses/bartenders. They are our friends. They come out to BASE jumper parties, the hang out with us, and they also happen to work at an establishment we patronize frequently.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Work and play are seperate. If they complain at the parties or at the bridge then that isnt a huge deal, the ones who hear it there at the bridge should think "dude we suck" but if they do it in the setting of work then its not right on thier part.

I guess Ill find out when I come out for memorial day, I tip well usually and I love food.

5% is for poor service, 10% for "they almost made me happy" 15% is for avg to good service, 20% is for great service, and 100% is for hmmmm "no comment" :$

I heard the complaints first-hand and I'd like to put this thread back on track. These women told us in a friendly way, that BASE jumpers in general (I agree generalizing isn't ideal) are dicks. They are rude and act like they own the place. Tipping was a very minor part of their issues with BASE jumpers.

Case in point: I never tip, and they love me. But I am a nice person(and dead-sexy). I also make fun of Abbie on a regular basis, a very important job here in Twin.

Don't be a dick
-Bill

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

#2. dont be a dique.

What is this?? I can't find it in the dictionary.:S
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

that BASE jumpers in general (I agree generalizing isn't ideal) are dicks.

I got a pm to prove it :D

They are rude and act like they own the place. Tipping was a very minor part of their issues with BASE jumpers.

Makes more sense now ...

Case in point: I never tip, and they love me. But I am a nice person(and dead-sexy).

the sexy part that will always win :| :D

that BASE jumpers in general (I agree generalizing isn't ideal) are dicks.

I got a pm to prove it :D

i didn't do it....

btw, congrats on you 10,000th post.:P

i didn't do it....

but you can... Id be honored :)

btw, congrats on you 10,000th post.

Thanks, I think :|:D

Sorry, but if a "group" of people go somewhere, state that they are BASE jumpers, and then proceed to be distasteful or rude, it is pretty obvious that the staff is going to take exception to it / notice of it.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

bump

Why???:S
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

maybe because... he thinks that certain BASE Jumpers need to be nicer to the local establishment and bumping the thread will get more attention and help to oust the rude BASE Jumpers?

naa... I am probally off on this....:S

So stop being assholes to the outback staff and nicer to each other.
:P;)B|
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...