alanbrit

Red Bull Baffin Island BASE Jumping Adventure

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-79336575437437728&q=BASE+Jumping

Watch it online guys ! Its amazing ! :$

Super ancient footage from a TV program that was broadcast in the states maybe 5 years ago you polesmoking student fu(kbag.

Personal attack. 6 month ban or go live with Mick Knutson for a week. Your choice big boy.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

Super ancient footage from a TV program that was broadcast in the states maybe 5 years ago you polesmoking student fu(kbag.

Personal attack. 6 month ban or go live with Mick Knutson for a week. Your choice big boy.

wuhahahahahahaha!!! awesome!!! thumbs up!!! ;):ph34r::DB|:P

Super ancient footage from a TV program that was broadcast in the states maybe 5 years ago.

Personal attack. 6 month ban or go live with Mick Knutson for a week. Your choice big boy. Oh... and Dave wins a prize for getting to read this before I deleted it.

Edit to add: What's my prize?

What's "polesmoking"?
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

It's that thing your hairy-assed boyfriend does to you that makes you wish you had two of them.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

man i thought you fell off the earth! ;)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Are you tired of moderating or something?
All you need to do in that case is hand in your resignation. It's really not that difficult.
There is nothing gained in insulting the poor sod who started this thread. All you need to do is delete the thread and send him a pm. Not like you havn't done it before... deleting the thread part that is.
Take a chill pill, buy a punching ball and hang it up in your garage. You can spray a picture of me on it if you like and beat me up every time some ignorant newbie posts something you don't like.B|
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Sorry guys :S I didnt know....apologies..I just found it on google and figured you guys will find it usefull..I was just soo excited when I saw that online i decided to post..again sorry if I did something wrong. You can delete the post.. :P

The link didn't work for me at first becaue I was using a different browser. I just watched that and it was fcking awesome. They got some amazing footage. It was great when Miles was chuckling about his nekkid jump:D Great video.

Tom A. -- Yeah it might be old to you, but for people who do NOT watch TV and are new to BASE it was definitely a valuable post.

Dave, I agree with you, awesome footage, plus it helped me kill 45 minutes at work ;)
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM