stemcell4all

Bridge Day 2006 Thank You

I Just want to post a thank you to all the people that helped me during this years bridge day. My name is Stephen Boyle, I’m the one that walks with the crutches, for all the help getting on the platform, down @ the landing zone, on & off the bus & for having the patience while it took a few extra minutes for our group to get on & off the lz. Thanks to Jason & Jennifer Bell, Bill, Maggot, Nick, Bryan, Kat,Donny, John, Sonic, Jimmy, Tom, Ryan, Sporto, Bruce, Tree, & everyone else that made that day so incredible awesome for me. My thoughts go out to Brain’s Family & all else that got hurt that day.
Men get laid, but women get screwed.
I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man.

You are an inspiration to us all.
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Boyle......
You are so much more than welcome. It was an honor to me to have anything to do with helping you. And i had a damn good time teaching all those girls at rafters that it is possible to touch their elbows behind their backs! Next year will be even better and who knows what could possibly happen after that...!

You took me on my first head down skydive in 2001. so I only had 17 skydives..... now's my chance to repay the favor. You are one ballsey motherfucker and I'm proud to have you as a friend!

Ryan

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Steve went three times AFAIK: two times AFF style with Maggot and Nick and once with Maggot alone...the last jump was interesting to watch!
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Hello,
Thanks to you Steve, your jumps were inspiring and humbling. You improved the Bridge Day experience. And to all whose path crossed my own during the weekend, thank you for the smiles, conversations and yahoos. It is always a treat to see familiar faces after another year has gone by. The Bridge Day event this year will have a lifelong impact on a significant part of our community. God can make good of any situation, so let’s all hope for some positive effect from this sudden and seemingly pointless abrupt occurrence.

"From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe".
Matisyahu

God bless you,
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

In reply to
"And i had a damn good time teaching all those girls at rafters that it is possible to touch their elbows behind their backs! You took me on my first head down skydive in 2001. so I only had 17 skydives..... now's my chance to repay the favor. You are one ballsey motherfucker and I'm proud to have you as a friend!"

Very funny stuff....off to Africa to teach more girls the elbow move....we will definitely hang when I get back .... me you & maggot will continue the quest for a base #...remember that just because you base doesn't mean you have to stop skydiving...see you soon

In reply to

Very funny stuff....off to Africa to teach more girls the elbow move....we will definitely hang when I get back .... me you & maggot will continue the quest for a base #...remember that just because you base doesn't mean you have to stop skydiving...see you soon

AFRICA!!!!! That's why your dicks so big! and I thought it was just cause you've been using it as a third crutch.....
And I didn't really stop skydiving, I just don't bother hiting the DZ if the ceiling is above 2k. I hate long crowded plane rides.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

I Just want to post a thank you to all the people that helped me during this years bridge day. My name is Stephen Boyle, I’m the one that walks with the crutches, for all the help getting on the platform, down @ the landing zone, on & off the bus & for having the patience while it took a few extra minutes for our group to get on & off the lz. Thanks to Jason & Jennifer Bell, Bill, Maggot, Nick, Bryan, Kat,Donny, John, Sonic, Jimmy, Tom, Ryan, Sporto, Bruce, Tree, & everyone else that made that day so incredible awesome for me. My thoughts go out to Brain’s Family & all else that got hurt that day.

Stephen, did you go on a 3-way in the first group on BD? If so, I think I have a couple of shots of you guys as you jumped. Let me know if that was you, and I can get it processed and sent to you if you want the shots.
"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return"

There's a nice shot of your 3 way on the Sports Illustrated site as reported in this thread. At least I think it's you...

It's photo number 8. I'm guessing that's not your 1st jump though as your canopy is different then the video I have of that jump.

Later,
BASE864

Steve I talked to Robin the next day and he told you jumped,Im jealous. I havent seen you In a long time. I remeber my first jump with you when you started in the late 90's I think. It was a sportmans load (but ofcourse)and it was an 8way with you taking out a 2 way base with one of the new manifest chick. I was a diver so it look like you guys funnel the exit but when I got closer you where humping the shit out of her. Best jump I ever wasted but better 4 U.

Jay
Track high, Pull LOW!!!

Stephen, did you go on a 3-way in the first group on BD? If so, I think I have a couple of shots of you guys as you jumped. Let me know if that was you, and I can get it processed and sent to you if you want the shots.

Yes thats was us (Maggot & Nick) so that would be real cool if you sent photo's....Thanks