base570

Safety

Please be safe this weekend at the bridge and surrounding areas. Don't try anything too stupid and get yo'selves hurtB|

Safety First! 725

right. safety. we have a bunch of scared to shit skydivers freepacking big skydiveing parachutes into old, overstuffed student containers and a bunch of semihardcore base jumpers who get to jump off the big one legaly for once a year with a hundred thousand wuffos watching and cameras everywhere. (read: kodak courage) but yeah, safety first.

-SPACE-

Safety First! 725

Yeah, beware of the 'wheelchair' ;)

Pablo we miss you!

Safety first, ladies and gentlemen, safety first. Respect to those who have gone before. Just don't forget to have fun, y'all ;)

Wheelchair?!? Runaway Runaway! Party killer. Tell him to keep that shit to himself. Lost several hours of my life.

I could't agree with you more... Looking forward to seeing some of that video/pics though.;)

1st? for some reason I always thought safety was 3rd.. behind glory and women..:D:D

I'm sure if you look around you will be able to attend safety meetings. Have fun people, I liked what calvin said in another post about "Kodak Courage".

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safety First! 725

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right. safety. we have a bunch of scared to shit skydivers freepacking big skydiveing parachutes into old, overstuffed student containers and a bunch of semihardcore base jumpers who get to jump off the big one legaly for once a year with a hundred thousand wuffos watching and cameras everywhere. (read: kodak courage) but yeah, safety first.

yeah safty first..:S
I do hope people will have a great day whith out injuryes or fatalityes..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber