Muppetdog

Protrack Question

set all the altitudes to 0, but you have to do it in order from lowest to highest (takes 3 cycles through the menu) because it won't let you set the first or second alarm less than the third (flatline) alarm. Set the lowest alarm to zero, then cycle through the menu, set the middle alarm to zero, then cycle through one last time to set the high alarm to zero.
It then will not sound. You could set all three to 500 also, as long as you don't dive below that, then it would let you know you're going in.
I have my protrack on my ankle, just for logging, and all alarms are at 0.
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.

Didnt want to open a new thread for a protack question...
Its eating the batteries.
First set lasted about 2 months (aprox 30 jumps). Second set lasted 2 weekends. Third set lasted 2 days of jumping. Just put on the fourth set. Its set on economy mode and the volume is at low...
I read here that L&B will replace. Do I have to send it to Denmark or is there a USA rep?
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

You will find that L&B has the best customer service imaginable. Even on waaaay out of warranty product problems, they usually fix it free if it wasn't caused by abuse. I have NEVER seen a more customer focused company.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

You will find that L&B has the best customer service imaginable. Even on waaaay out of warranty product problems, they usually fix it free if it wasn't caused by abuse. I have NEVER seen a more customer focused company.

I concur.

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2573580;#2573580
http://planetskydive.net/ - An online aggregation of skydiver's blogs.