base283

Sabre 170,collapsible PC,2sec FF at ITW

you sure are preachy..:Pmaybe you should do some jumps before you decide how others should play?You might end up being into low pulls, and gainers off 200' a's?Ya never know?

Making a base jump is taking a risk of infringing on them though, not directly infringing. And them saying I can't do something, because their is a chance I might infringe on them, is infringing on me.

you sure are preachy..:P

Even if it sounds preachy, isn't it that way? "Screw everybody, I am playing my game" and "I truly enjoy the freedom to pursue my interests and help others" are not exactly the same thing.

maybe you should do some jumps before you decide how others should play?You might end up being into low pulls, and gainers off 200' a's?Ya never know?

I don't think I am trying to tell people how to play, only to observe that the freedom is a bit more than the "nobody tells me what to do".

I don't think I am trying to tell people how to play, only to observe that the freedom is a bit more than the "nobody tells me what to do".

For those who steadfastly believe in "Nobody tells me what to do":
- how about I stand in front of your kids naked and start hacking myself to bits?
- how about I piss on your head and shit at the table you are eating at?
- how about I trip you over when you are doing a running exit?
- how about I do a Fandango (swap your canopy for some laundry)?
- how about . . . . . . . . .

My point is, there is freedom, and then their is freedom.
One involves total anarchistic, masochistic, sadistic, evil, unsocial behaviour . . . .
The other involves having respect for other people, society, etc. The second option does not mean you have to listen to your mum and stop jumping, it means you should listen to some good intentioned advice and prolong your life.

Get if through your heads, the Italians WANT IS TO JUMP THEIR CLIFF. With the one proviso that we respect the sport, ourselves, the local authorities, and them be being reasonable human beings and following a few VERY SIMPLE safety rules. Its a no brainer. . . . except for those people with no brains!!!!!
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

you sure are preachy..maybe you should do some jumps before you decide how others should play?You might end up being into low pulls, and gainers off 200' a's?Ya never know?

I am preachy too.

And I was pulling lower than you are today when you were still in BASE nappies.

So what is your point??????

:o

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

For those who steadfastly believe in "Nobody tells me what to do":
- how about I stand in front of your kids naked and start hacking myself to bits?
- how about I piss on your head and shit at the table you are eating at?
- how about I trip you over when you are doing a running exit?
- how about I do a Fandango (swap your canopy for some laundry)?
- how about . . . . . . . . .

Wow you got some mean and obscure fantasy... :)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Guilty as charged. :$

I was only making a point - and not being very subtle. ;)

Sad thing is, I actually know a guy who would do most of the things on that list.

Now, he is one free spirit..... :P

p.s. If anyone takes me seriously, I will end up in an institution.